'A Nightmare on Elm Street' Shooting New Scene
When it has already been in post-production phase, "A Nightmare on Elm Street" sets cameras to roll once again. The remake of the 1984 Wes Craven's movie is said to shoot additional scene following a recent casting call notice for the film, which was posted on Spoiler TV.
According to the announcement, the horror movie is looking for actors to play four new characters, including a waitress, a dutch, a teenage guy, and a friend of Jesse and Quentin. Based on the descriptions of each character, it is believed that the new scene will take place in a dine.
However, it is not known why the film has to shoot the new scene. Bloody Disgusting then offers a speculation that the additional scene could be used "as plot explanation to clear up something that confused the test audiences." The site further notes that additional scene is different from reshoot.
Produced by Michael Bay, Bradley Fuller, and Andrew Form under Platinum Dunes banner, "A Nightmare on Elm Street" has Jackie Earle Haley to portray Freddy Krueger. Rooney Mara, Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker, and Kellan Lutz are also among the cast ensemble. The film, which is slated to be released in the U.S. on April 30, 2010, centers on Freddy Krueger, a serial killer who haunts teenagers in their dreams and kills them while they are fast asleep.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special