Eddie Vedder Engaged to Model Girlfriend Jill McCormick
Already having two children together, it wasn't until last week that Eddie Vedder and his model girlfriend Jill McCormick got engaged. E! News which runs exclusive story on the matter reports the engagement took place on Friday night, December 4 in Washington, D.C.
Eddie and Jill reportedly were in the city for Sunday's Kennedy Centers Honors gala, during when the music star performed as part of the tribute to honoree Bruce Springsteen. Should the pair make it to the altar, the wedding will be the second for Eddie and the first for Jill.
Eddie Vedder is well known as the lead vocalist and one of three guitarists for rock band Pearl Jam. He was previously married to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000. They have no children together. Eddie, meanwhile, is the father of Jill McCormick's two daughters; Olivia and Harper Moon.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'