Eddie Vedder Engaged to Model Girlfriend Jill McCormick
Already having two children together, it wasn't until last week that Eddie Vedder and his model girlfriend Jill McCormick got engaged. E! News which runs exclusive story on the matter reports the engagement took place on Friday night, December 4 in Washington, D.C.
Eddie and Jill reportedly were in the city for Sunday's Kennedy Centers Honors gala, during when the music star performed as part of the tribute to honoree Bruce Springsteen. Should the pair make it to the altar, the wedding will be the second for Eddie and the first for Jill.
Eddie Vedder is well known as the lead vocalist and one of three guitarists for rock band Pearl Jam. He was previously married to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000. They have no children together. Eddie, meanwhile, is the father of Jill McCormick's two daughters; Olivia and Harper Moon.
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges