Eddie Vedder Engaged to Model Girlfriend Jill McCormick
Already having two children together, it wasn't until last week that Eddie Vedder and his model girlfriend Jill McCormick got engaged. E! News which runs exclusive story on the matter reports the engagement took place on Friday night, December 4 in Washington, D.C.
Eddie and Jill reportedly were in the city for Sunday's Kennedy Centers Honors gala, during when the music star performed as part of the tribute to honoree Bruce Springsteen. Should the pair make it to the altar, the wedding will be the second for Eddie and the first for Jill.
Eddie Vedder is well known as the lead vocalist and one of three guitarists for rock band Pearl Jam. He was previously married to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000. They have no children together. Eddie, meanwhile, is the father of Jill McCormick's two daughters; Olivia and Harper Moon.
More Eddie Vedder News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4