Eddie Vedder Engaged to Model Girlfriend Jill McCormick
Already having two children together, it wasn't until last week that Eddie Vedder and his model girlfriend Jill McCormick got engaged. E! News which runs exclusive story on the matter reports the engagement took place on Friday night, December 4 in Washington, D.C.
Eddie and Jill reportedly were in the city for Sunday's Kennedy Centers Honors gala, during when the music star performed as part of the tribute to honoree Bruce Springsteen. Should the pair make it to the altar, the wedding will be the second for Eddie and the first for Jill.
Eddie Vedder is well known as the lead vocalist and one of three guitarists for rock band Pearl Jam. He was previously married to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000. They have no children together. Eddie, meanwhile, is the father of Jill McCormick's two daughters; Olivia and Harper Moon.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'