Eddie Vedder Engaged to Model Girlfriend Jill McCormick
Already having two children together, it wasn't until last week that Eddie Vedder and his model girlfriend Jill McCormick got engaged. E! News which runs exclusive story on the matter reports the engagement took place on Friday night, December 4 in Washington, D.C.
Eddie and Jill reportedly were in the city for Sunday's Kennedy Centers Honors gala, during when the music star performed as part of the tribute to honoree Bruce Springsteen. Should the pair make it to the altar, the wedding will be the second for Eddie and the first for Jill.
Eddie Vedder is well known as the lead vocalist and one of three guitarists for rock band Pearl Jam. He was previously married to Beth Liebling from 1994 to 2000. They have no children together. Eddie, meanwhile, is the father of Jill McCormick's two daughters; Olivia and Harper Moon.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie