Kristen Stewart's 'The Yellow Handkerchief' Releases New Clip
Another sneak peek at "The Yellow Handkerchief" has been shared through a new clip. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the snippet features the lead actress, Kristen Stewart, lying next to Eddie Redmayn on a bed before they are kissing passionately toward the end of the clip.
The indie film follows troubled teenager Martine, her new ride Gordy and recently free jailbird Brett Hanson as they embark on a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana. With Martine yearning to escape her family, Gordy hoping to get closer to her and Brett having to decide whether he wants to return to the uncertainty of the life and the woman he left behind, what sets out to be a common road trip turns into an exploration of the possibility of second chances.
Picking up the story about three strangers of two generations bound by loneliness who reach out to one another, "The Yellow Handkerchief" has Kristen Stewart portraying Martine, Eddie Redmayne playing Gordy, and William Hurt taking the role of Brett. Maria Bello is in supporting role as Brett's ex-wife. Samuel Goldwyn Films will release this romantic drama in limited theaters across the U.S. on February 12, 2010.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger