Kristen Stewart's 'The Yellow Handkerchief' Releases New Clip
Another sneak peek at "The Yellow Handkerchief" has been shared through a new clip. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the snippet features the lead actress, Kristen Stewart, lying next to Eddie Redmayn on a bed before they are kissing passionately toward the end of the clip.
The indie film follows troubled teenager Martine, her new ride Gordy and recently free jailbird Brett Hanson as they embark on a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana. With Martine yearning to escape her family, Gordy hoping to get closer to her and Brett having to decide whether he wants to return to the uncertainty of the life and the woman he left behind, what sets out to be a common road trip turns into an exploration of the possibility of second chances.
Picking up the story about three strangers of two generations bound by loneliness who reach out to one another, "The Yellow Handkerchief" has Kristen Stewart portraying Martine, Eddie Redmayne playing Gordy, and William Hurt taking the role of Brett. Maria Bello is in supporting role as Brett's ex-wife. Samuel Goldwyn Films will release this romantic drama in limited theaters across the U.S. on February 12, 2010.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI