Kristen Stewart's 'The Yellow Handkerchief' Releases New Clip
Another sneak peek at "The Yellow Handkerchief" has been shared through a new clip. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the snippet features the lead actress, Kristen Stewart, lying next to Eddie Redmayn on a bed before they are kissing passionately toward the end of the clip.
The indie film follows troubled teenager Martine, her new ride Gordy and recently free jailbird Brett Hanson as they embark on a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana. With Martine yearning to escape her family, Gordy hoping to get closer to her and Brett having to decide whether he wants to return to the uncertainty of the life and the woman he left behind, what sets out to be a common road trip turns into an exploration of the possibility of second chances.
Picking up the story about three strangers of two generations bound by loneliness who reach out to one another, "The Yellow Handkerchief" has Kristen Stewart portraying Martine, Eddie Redmayne playing Gordy, and William Hurt taking the role of Brett. Maria Bello is in supporting role as Brett's ex-wife. Samuel Goldwyn Films will release this romantic drama in limited theaters across the U.S. on February 12, 2010.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo