Jamie Jungers' Mother Confirmed Daughter's Affair With Tiger Woods
A new woman named Jamie Jungers has claimed she had an affair with Tiger Woods, and her mother affirms their fling. Jungers, who is a Las Vegas cocktail waitress and Trashygirls.com model, is the fourth woman coming forward with affair story with the 33-year-old athlete after the likes of Rachel Uchitel, Jaimee Grubbs, and Kalika Moquin.
Asked by E! News if her daughter had had secret love relationship with Woods, Jungers' mother Sharon Jungers has this to say, "Oh yeah for sure." She refuses to make further comment though, simply adding "Jamie is a good girl."
In related news, Radar Online runs an exclusive story that Jungers has made a deal to tell her story to Britain's Sunday Mirror. She is said claiming her affair with Woods lasted nearly two years. They reportedly first met in Las Vegas and their romantic hookups took place in several different cities, with Woods arranging for him to meet her.
The new affair story has made its way all over the web, but there has been no single comment made by Woods or his people. He and wife Elin Nordegren have been avoiding the spotlight since he was involved in solo car collision late last month. The pair, who has been married since October 2004 and had two children together, is reported staying at their Florida mansion to undergo intense marriage counseling.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri