Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Have Another Dinner Date
Adding fuel to the already burning romance rumors, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were spotted having another date night on Thursday, December 3. After re-shooting their upcoming film "Valentine's Day", they were photographed enjoying a dinner for two at Benihana restaurant in Beverly Hills.
The rumored lovers were seen smiling while enjoying some quality time at the popular eatery. Later that night, the twosome headed for dessert at frozen yogurt shop Menchie's. Inside the favorite venue, "[Swift] opted for a huge frozen yogurt and [Lautner] watched her eat it with a huge smile," an onlooker says, adding that "They both seemed very down to earth and friendly."
Celebrity Mania has several photos of Swift and Lautner's dinner date, during when the pair also took pics for fans.
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have been billed to play lovers in comedy-romance "Valentine's Day". In the film, which is targeting a February 12, 2010 U.S. release, they reportedly will be seen making out.
Off screen, both Swift and Lautner have played it coy whenever they are presented with question on the status of their relationship. That won't stop dating rumors from exploding though.
More Taylor Swift News
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'