Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Have Another Dinner Date
Adding fuel to the already burning romance rumors, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were spotted having another date night on Thursday, December 3. After re-shooting their upcoming film "Valentine's Day", they were photographed enjoying a dinner for two at Benihana restaurant in Beverly Hills.
The rumored lovers were seen smiling while enjoying some quality time at the popular eatery. Later that night, the twosome headed for dessert at frozen yogurt shop Menchie's. Inside the favorite venue, "[Swift] opted for a huge frozen yogurt and [Lautner] watched her eat it with a huge smile," an onlooker says, adding that "They both seemed very down to earth and friendly."
Celebrity Mania has several photos of Swift and Lautner's dinner date, during when the pair also took pics for fans.
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have been billed to play lovers in comedy-romance "Valentine's Day". In the film, which is targeting a February 12, 2010 U.S. release, they reportedly will be seen making out.
Off screen, both Swift and Lautner have played it coy whenever they are presented with question on the status of their relationship. That won't stop dating rumors from exploding though.
More Taylor Swift News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!