Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Have Another Dinner Date
Adding fuel to the already burning romance rumors, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were spotted having another date night on Thursday, December 3. After re-shooting their upcoming film "Valentine's Day", they were photographed enjoying a dinner for two at Benihana restaurant in Beverly Hills.
The rumored lovers were seen smiling while enjoying some quality time at the popular eatery. Later that night, the twosome headed for dessert at frozen yogurt shop Menchie's. Inside the favorite venue, "[Swift] opted for a huge frozen yogurt and [Lautner] watched her eat it with a huge smile," an onlooker says, adding that "They both seemed very down to earth and friendly."
Celebrity Mania has several photos of Swift and Lautner's dinner date, during when the pair also took pics for fans.
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have been billed to play lovers in comedy-romance "Valentine's Day". In the film, which is targeting a February 12, 2010 U.S. release, they reportedly will be seen making out.
Off screen, both Swift and Lautner have played it coy whenever they are presented with question on the status of their relationship. That won't stop dating rumors from exploding though.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris