Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Have Another Dinner Date
Adding fuel to the already burning romance rumors, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were spotted having another date night on Thursday, December 3. After re-shooting their upcoming film "Valentine's Day", they were photographed enjoying a dinner for two at Benihana restaurant in Beverly Hills.
The rumored lovers were seen smiling while enjoying some quality time at the popular eatery. Later that night, the twosome headed for dessert at frozen yogurt shop Menchie's. Inside the favorite venue, "[Swift] opted for a huge frozen yogurt and [Lautner] watched her eat it with a huge smile," an onlooker says, adding that "They both seemed very down to earth and friendly."
Celebrity Mania has several photos of Swift and Lautner's dinner date, during when the pair also took pics for fans.
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have been billed to play lovers in comedy-romance "Valentine's Day". In the film, which is targeting a February 12, 2010 U.S. release, they reportedly will be seen making out.
Off screen, both Swift and Lautner have played it coy whenever they are presented with question on the status of their relationship. That won't stop dating rumors from exploding though.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women