Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Have Another Dinner Date
Adding fuel to the already burning romance rumors, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were spotted having another date night on Thursday, December 3. After re-shooting their upcoming film "Valentine's Day", they were photographed enjoying a dinner for two at Benihana restaurant in Beverly Hills.
The rumored lovers were seen smiling while enjoying some quality time at the popular eatery. Later that night, the twosome headed for dessert at frozen yogurt shop Menchie's. Inside the favorite venue, "[Swift] opted for a huge frozen yogurt and [Lautner] watched her eat it with a huge smile," an onlooker says, adding that "They both seemed very down to earth and friendly."
Celebrity Mania has several photos of Swift and Lautner's dinner date, during when the pair also took pics for fans.
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have been billed to play lovers in comedy-romance "Valentine's Day". In the film, which is targeting a February 12, 2010 U.S. release, they reportedly will be seen making out.
Off screen, both Swift and Lautner have played it coy whenever they are presented with question on the status of their relationship. That won't stop dating rumors from exploding though.
More Taylor Swift News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'