'Supernatural' Looking for a Cupid
"Supernatural" is preparing one very sweet Valentine's Day episode by casting a Cupid. Casting call has been released to find a man in his 30s or 40s to play the role of "doughy, out of shape, naked" angel of matchmaking.
They want to portray the Cupid as a humorously loving character who "greets everyone with enormous bear hugs that almost break their ribs." He is required to be "overflowing with love and positivity to an almost humorous and narcotic degree". To provide more insight of what kind of person they want, the casting directors specifically wanted someone like Will Ferrell in "Elf".
Cupid will be a guest star in the episode called "My Bloody Valentine". Beside Cupid, the episode also requires an actor for Famine. He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who is withered, weak, raspy. This character is a creepy and destructive old man filled with a voracious hunger.
"Supernatural" is currently on Winter hiatus and will be back for a new episode called "Sam, Interrupted" on January 21.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy