'Supernatural' Looking for a Cupid
"Supernatural" is preparing one very sweet Valentine's Day episode by casting a Cupid. Casting call has been released to find a man in his 30s or 40s to play the role of "doughy, out of shape, naked" angel of matchmaking.
They want to portray the Cupid as a humorously loving character who "greets everyone with enormous bear hugs that almost break their ribs." He is required to be "overflowing with love and positivity to an almost humorous and narcotic degree". To provide more insight of what kind of person they want, the casting directors specifically wanted someone like Will Ferrell in "Elf".
Cupid will be a guest star in the episode called "My Bloody Valentine". Beside Cupid, the episode also requires an actor for Famine. He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who is withered, weak, raspy. This character is a creepy and destructive old man filled with a voracious hunger.
"Supernatural" is currently on Winter hiatus and will be back for a new episode called "Sam, Interrupted" on January 21.
More Supernatural News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media