'Supernatural' Looking for a Cupid
"Supernatural" is preparing one very sweet Valentine's Day episode by casting a Cupid. Casting call has been released to find a man in his 30s or 40s to play the role of "doughy, out of shape, naked" angel of matchmaking.
They want to portray the Cupid as a humorously loving character who "greets everyone with enormous bear hugs that almost break their ribs." He is required to be "overflowing with love and positivity to an almost humorous and narcotic degree". To provide more insight of what kind of person they want, the casting directors specifically wanted someone like Will Ferrell in "Elf".
Cupid will be a guest star in the episode called "My Bloody Valentine". Beside Cupid, the episode also requires an actor for Famine. He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who is withered, weak, raspy. This character is a creepy and destructive old man filled with a voracious hunger.
"Supernatural" is currently on Winter hiatus and will be back for a new episode called "Sam, Interrupted" on January 21.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival