'Supernatural' Looking for a Cupid
"Supernatural" is preparing one very sweet Valentine's Day episode by casting a Cupid. Casting call has been released to find a man in his 30s or 40s to play the role of "doughy, out of shape, naked" angel of matchmaking.
They want to portray the Cupid as a humorously loving character who "greets everyone with enormous bear hugs that almost break their ribs." He is required to be "overflowing with love and positivity to an almost humorous and narcotic degree". To provide more insight of what kind of person they want, the casting directors specifically wanted someone like Will Ferrell in "Elf".
Cupid will be a guest star in the episode called "My Bloody Valentine". Beside Cupid, the episode also requires an actor for Famine. He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who is withered, weak, raspy. This character is a creepy and destructive old man filled with a voracious hunger.
"Supernatural" is currently on Winter hiatus and will be back for a new episode called "Sam, Interrupted" on January 21.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel