'Supernatural' Looking for a Cupid
"Supernatural" is preparing one very sweet Valentine's Day episode by casting a Cupid. Casting call has been released to find a man in his 30s or 40s to play the role of "doughy, out of shape, naked" angel of matchmaking.
They want to portray the Cupid as a humorously loving character who "greets everyone with enormous bear hugs that almost break their ribs." He is required to be "overflowing with love and positivity to an almost humorous and narcotic degree". To provide more insight of what kind of person they want, the casting directors specifically wanted someone like Will Ferrell in "Elf".
Cupid will be a guest star in the episode called "My Bloody Valentine". Beside Cupid, the episode also requires an actor for Famine. He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who is withered, weak, raspy. This character is a creepy and destructive old man filled with a voracious hunger.
"Supernatural" is currently on Winter hiatus and will be back for a new episode called "Sam, Interrupted" on January 21.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'