'The Hills' Renewed Despite Lower Rating
"The Hills" gets a sixth season despite a fall in rating following Lauren Conrad's departure. Kristin Cavallari who took over the spotlight from LC has confirmed during "The Hills/ The City" wrap party on Tuesday, December 1 that there are more to tell about the circle of friends.
"I've had the best time. I really have," Cavallari said when asked how she felt doing another season. "I feel like I have the best job! Why not?!" It is still not clear which cast will be involved, but Audrina Patridge has confirmed that she is leaving the show to have her own next summer.
On the same occasion, Patridge told OK! about her solo show, saying "I'm very excited. Basically it's going to be me outside of The Hills bubble. All the photos that my fans see and what they always wonder, like that's what the cameras are going to come with me and see." She, nevertheless, would not deny that there could be a crossover to "Hills".
MTV also gives "The City", which is a spin-off to "Hills", a second season. "That's my reality," star Whitney Port said. "It's where this collection is going to be sold, who we're going to put it on, what magazines it's going to be on."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?