'The Hills' Renewed Despite Lower Rating
"The Hills" gets a sixth season despite a fall in rating following Lauren Conrad's departure. Kristin Cavallari who took over the spotlight from LC has confirmed during "The Hills/ The City" wrap party on Tuesday, December 1 that there are more to tell about the circle of friends.
"I've had the best time. I really have," Cavallari said when asked how she felt doing another season. "I feel like I have the best job! Why not?!" It is still not clear which cast will be involved, but Audrina Patridge has confirmed that she is leaving the show to have her own next summer.
On the same occasion, Patridge told OK! about her solo show, saying "I'm very excited. Basically it's going to be me outside of The Hills bubble. All the photos that my fans see and what they always wonder, like that's what the cameras are going to come with me and see." She, nevertheless, would not deny that there could be a crossover to "Hills".
MTV also gives "The City", which is a spin-off to "Hills", a second season. "That's my reality," star Whitney Port said. "It's where this collection is going to be sold, who we're going to put it on, what magazines it's going to be on."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'