Keyshia Cole Pregnant With Her First Child
A baby is on the way for R 'n' B artist Keyshia Cole. Reports have been floating all over the web that the songstress is pregnant with her first child. S2Smagazine actually is the first to break story on the matter.
Back on November 30, the site reported Keyshia is carrying a bun in the oven. The father of her upcoming baby is her basketball player boyfriend Daniel Gibson, whom she began dating earlier this year.
Keyshia, according to a source close to her, is due to give birth in March next year. The gender of her not-yet-born infant wasn't disclosed though. In related news, S2Smagazine.com claimed that though they are expecting a baby, Keyshia and Daniel are in no rush to walk down the aisle.
As of the press time, there has been no official confirmation released by either Keyshia or Daniel if they really are expecting a baby. But, Examiner has claimed they will be parents to a baby boy.
Rumors that Keyshia Cole is pregnant first emerged last month after she was spotted at several ocassions sporting an apparent baby bump. Most recently she was seen courtside at a Cleveland Cavaliers game cheering on her man, Daniel Gibson.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media