Keyshia Cole Pregnant With Her First Child
A baby is on the way for R 'n' B artist Keyshia Cole. Reports have been floating all over the web that the songstress is pregnant with her first child. S2Smagazine actually is the first to break story on the matter.
Back on November 30, the site reported Keyshia is carrying a bun in the oven. The father of her upcoming baby is her basketball player boyfriend Daniel Gibson, whom she began dating earlier this year.
Keyshia, according to a source close to her, is due to give birth in March next year. The gender of her not-yet-born infant wasn't disclosed though. In related news, S2Smagazine.com claimed that though they are expecting a baby, Keyshia and Daniel are in no rush to walk down the aisle.
As of the press time, there has been no official confirmation released by either Keyshia or Daniel if they really are expecting a baby. But, Examiner has claimed they will be parents to a baby boy.
Rumors that Keyshia Cole is pregnant first emerged last month after she was spotted at several ocassions sporting an apparent baby bump. Most recently she was seen courtside at a Cleveland Cavaliers game cheering on her man, Daniel Gibson.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'