FX Sets Midseason Schedule
FX Network has finished arranging its midseason schedule and announced that "Nip/Tuck" will begin its final season on January 6 with the series finale airing on March 3. The drama surrounding two plastic surgeons in Los Angeles has run the first half of season 6 this year. There are nine episodes left that will serve as the series' conclusion.
In addition, "Damages" is set to return with the third season on a new night which is Mondays at 10/9c. It kicks off on January 25 for a 13-week run. Campbell Scott and Martin Short join as series regulars while Lily Tomlin, Keith Carradine and Len Cariou guest star. The last three actors will play characters who have the same last name, Tobin.
Beside the return dates, FX also set the ones for new series "Archer", "Justified" and "Louie". An animated spy comedy, "Archer" has generated buzz online and will officially go on air starting Thursday, January 14 at 10/9c. The timeslot previously belonged to "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
"Justified" which was previously known as "Lawman", is slated to debut in March. Timothy Olyphant stars as a modern day U.S. Marshal in the series based on short story by Elmore Leonard. Meanwhile, comedy series "Louie" which is starring Louis C.K. will premiere in spring.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame