FX Sets Midseason Schedule
FX Network has finished arranging its midseason schedule and announced that "Nip/Tuck" will begin its final season on January 6 with the series finale airing on March 3. The drama surrounding two plastic surgeons in Los Angeles has run the first half of season 6 this year. There are nine episodes left that will serve as the series' conclusion.
In addition, "Damages" is set to return with the third season on a new night which is Mondays at 10/9c. It kicks off on January 25 for a 13-week run. Campbell Scott and Martin Short join as series regulars while Lily Tomlin, Keith Carradine and Len Cariou guest star. The last three actors will play characters who have the same last name, Tobin.
Beside the return dates, FX also set the ones for new series "Archer", "Justified" and "Louie". An animated spy comedy, "Archer" has generated buzz online and will officially go on air starting Thursday, January 14 at 10/9c. The timeslot previously belonged to "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
"Justified" which was previously known as "Lawman", is slated to debut in March. Timothy Olyphant stars as a modern day U.S. Marshal in the series based on short story by Elmore Leonard. Meanwhile, comedy series "Louie" which is starring Louis C.K. will premiere in spring.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos