AnnaLynne McCord Snapped Stepping Out With New Boyfriend
Small screen beauty AnnaLynne McCord has been spotted stepping out with her alleged new boyfriend in Los Angeles recently. According to Hollywood Life, McCord's new beau is her then-lover Nate.
"AnnaLynne ended things for good with Kellan [Lutz], and now she's back with an ex-boyfriend, Nate. She has known him for years, and they went out together at Crown Bar [in L.A.] recently," several sources say. The site even has the evidence pic of them holding hands.
"AnnaLynne cares about Kellan but she's moved on. She's a strong, independent woman who is done with boys. She just couldn't deal with Kellan's back and forth attitude about their relationship," a source raves.
During her Monday, November 30 appearance in "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien", McCord confessed, "I am single, and I have a type of guy. I want a man, not a boy. That's important. Not one that thinks he's man. One that's actually a man." She also stated, "I have to have someone who's secure with himself and going to be ok with me ... rollin around and playing house [on TV]."
Prior to that, Lutz deflated reports of him dating McCord, telling Ryan Seacrest in an interview for his KIIS-FM radio show on November 16 that he had never dated McCord. Contrary to his denial, he and McCord were caught on camera sharing a passionate kiss on a street during a casual outing in August.
As of the press time, neither McCord nor Lutz has publicly confirmed the state of their relationship, but a source has told Hollywood Life, the twosome is "definitely not together," but has no hard feeling toward each other.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal