Rihanna on Nude Pics: 'In 20 Years, You'll Regret It If You Didn't'
Rihanna was sitting for a question and answer segment with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show on Tuesday, December 1 when the host asked her about her nude photos, which were leaked in May. And she had this to say, "In 20 years, you'll regret it if you didn't."
During the same interview, the Barbados-born singer also confirmed rumors that her pool man has seen her naked in her house. "Oh my God! These are all true [rumors]. I don't like, flaunt my stuff to him. I just have no idea what day it is ever, so I never remember what day he comes and I'm always just walking around my house," so she claimed.
She continued explaining, "He comes one day a week. I'm never in L.A. so when I come, I'm not thinking, 'There's a pool guy that's going to come. [I'm come in], let me go to the refrigerator, grab a bottle of coconut water and then I turn around and it's like, Frozen. Freeze."
When Ryan switched the topic into a more personal question, asking her how life is after her battery case with Chris Brown, Rihanna said things haven't gone back to normal. "I wouldn't say normal. It's definitely more intense. Like everyday is another curve ball, but now I just know how to handle it, you know? Every time you get put under a situation it somehow seems to make you stronger in the end. Even though you don't feel like it, you feel like this is the end of the world, it somehow works out," mused the R 'n' B songstress.
More Rihanna News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope