Rihanna on Nude Pics: 'In 20 Years, You'll Regret It If You Didn't'
Rihanna was sitting for a question and answer segment with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show on Tuesday, December 1 when the host asked her about her nude photos, which were leaked in May. And she had this to say, "In 20 years, you'll regret it if you didn't."
During the same interview, the Barbados-born singer also confirmed rumors that her pool man has seen her naked in her house. "Oh my God! These are all true [rumors]. I don't like, flaunt my stuff to him. I just have no idea what day it is ever, so I never remember what day he comes and I'm always just walking around my house," so she claimed.
She continued explaining, "He comes one day a week. I'm never in L.A. so when I come, I'm not thinking, 'There's a pool guy that's going to come. [I'm come in], let me go to the refrigerator, grab a bottle of coconut water and then I turn around and it's like, Frozen. Freeze."
When Ryan switched the topic into a more personal question, asking her how life is after her battery case with Chris Brown, Rihanna said things haven't gone back to normal. "I wouldn't say normal. It's definitely more intense. Like everyday is another curve ball, but now I just know how to handle it, you know? Every time you get put under a situation it somehow seems to make you stronger in the end. Even though you don't feel like it, you feel like this is the end of the world, it somehow works out," mused the R 'n' B songstress.
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival