'Ugly Betty' Moves to Wednesdays on January 6
It came out true that "Ugly Betty" is filling the void left vacant by "Eastwick". The comedy series starring America Ferrera is moving from Friday nights to Wednesday nights, joining the line of comedies such as "Community" and "Cougar Town".
The shift is considered a fortune for "Ugly Betty" because Friday nights are not exactly a way to crank up some rating as many viewers prefer to spend the weekend outside their home. As a replacement, "Shark Tank" will be positioned in the 9/8c hour being led by "Supernanny" and followed by "20/20". Friday nights are thus full of non-scripted programs.
"Ugly Betty" will officially sit on the new schedule on January 6. Producer Jim Klever Weis has announced the date through his Twitter.
Meanwhile, the fate is still blurry for "Eastwick" which ABC decided not to continue. It has 13 episodes order but only seven out of the lot have been aired.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed