'Ugly Betty' Moves to Wednesdays on January 6
It came out true that "Ugly Betty" is filling the void left vacant by "Eastwick". The comedy series starring America Ferrera is moving from Friday nights to Wednesday nights, joining the line of comedies such as "Community" and "Cougar Town".
The shift is considered a fortune for "Ugly Betty" because Friday nights are not exactly a way to crank up some rating as many viewers prefer to spend the weekend outside their home. As a replacement, "Shark Tank" will be positioned in the 9/8c hour being led by "Supernanny" and followed by "20/20". Friday nights are thus full of non-scripted programs.
"Ugly Betty" will officially sit on the new schedule on January 6. Producer Jim Klever Weis has announced the date through his Twitter.
Meanwhile, the fate is still blurry for "Eastwick" which ABC decided not to continue. It has 13 episodes order but only seven out of the lot have been aired.
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard