'Ugly Betty' Moves to Wednesdays on January 6
It came out true that "Ugly Betty" is filling the void left vacant by "Eastwick". The comedy series starring America Ferrera is moving from Friday nights to Wednesday nights, joining the line of comedies such as "Community" and "Cougar Town".
The shift is considered a fortune for "Ugly Betty" because Friday nights are not exactly a way to crank up some rating as many viewers prefer to spend the weekend outside their home. As a replacement, "Shark Tank" will be positioned in the 9/8c hour being led by "Supernanny" and followed by "20/20". Friday nights are thus full of non-scripted programs.
"Ugly Betty" will officially sit on the new schedule on January 6. Producer Jim Klever Weis has announced the date through his Twitter.
Meanwhile, the fate is still blurry for "Eastwick" which ABC decided not to continue. It has 13 episodes order but only seven out of the lot have been aired.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game