'Ugly Betty' Moves to Wednesdays on January 6
It came out true that "Ugly Betty" is filling the void left vacant by "Eastwick". The comedy series starring America Ferrera is moving from Friday nights to Wednesday nights, joining the line of comedies such as "Community" and "Cougar Town".
The shift is considered a fortune for "Ugly Betty" because Friday nights are not exactly a way to crank up some rating as many viewers prefer to spend the weekend outside their home. As a replacement, "Shark Tank" will be positioned in the 9/8c hour being led by "Supernanny" and followed by "20/20". Friday nights are thus full of non-scripted programs.
"Ugly Betty" will officially sit on the new schedule on January 6. Producer Jim Klever Weis has announced the date through his Twitter.
Meanwhile, the fate is still blurry for "Eastwick" which ABC decided not to continue. It has 13 episodes order but only seven out of the lot have been aired.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune