'Ugly Betty' Moves to Wednesdays on January 6
It came out true that "Ugly Betty" is filling the void left vacant by "Eastwick". The comedy series starring America Ferrera is moving from Friday nights to Wednesday nights, joining the line of comedies such as "Community" and "Cougar Town".
The shift is considered a fortune for "Ugly Betty" because Friday nights are not exactly a way to crank up some rating as many viewers prefer to spend the weekend outside their home. As a replacement, "Shark Tank" will be positioned in the 9/8c hour being led by "Supernanny" and followed by "20/20". Friday nights are thus full of non-scripted programs.
"Ugly Betty" will officially sit on the new schedule on January 6. Producer Jim Klever Weis has announced the date through his Twitter.
Meanwhile, the fate is still blurry for "Eastwick" which ABC decided not to continue. It has 13 episodes order but only seven out of the lot have been aired.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom