Tiffany Thornton's 'I Believe' Music Video Premiered
In the spirit of Christmas Day which is coming closer, Disney songstress Tiffany Thornton treats fans with a music video in support of her new Christmas single "I Believe". The video follows her and Kermit the Frog in the studio as they record the song. During the recording session, they add a few festive touches to the studio to get into the holiday spirit.
"I Believe" has been played on Radio Disney since November 27. Its music and lyrics are written by Wesley Whatley and William Schermerhorn. The duet track will be made available for digital download beginning December 8.
Tiffany and Kermit performed the song during the recent Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City on November 26. "I was at FAO Schwartz earlier and someone told me, 'You know 48 million tune into the parade every year.' I started to cry because I had no idea! I just did a Miami parade and 20,000 people were there and I was like 'Oh gosh, 20,000?!' I freaked out. But 48 million people? That's crazy. It's overwhelming. I would watch this parade every year in Texas with my family and now we're here! It's just incredible," Tiffany told Popstar! one day before the gig.
Tiffany Thornton's "I Believe" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars