Tiffany Thornton's 'I Believe' Music Video Premiered
In the spirit of Christmas Day which is coming closer, Disney songstress Tiffany Thornton treats fans with a music video in support of her new Christmas single "I Believe". The video follows her and Kermit the Frog in the studio as they record the song. During the recording session, they add a few festive touches to the studio to get into the holiday spirit.
"I Believe" has been played on Radio Disney since November 27. Its music and lyrics are written by Wesley Whatley and William Schermerhorn. The duet track will be made available for digital download beginning December 8.
Tiffany and Kermit performed the song during the recent Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City on November 26. "I was at FAO Schwartz earlier and someone told me, 'You know 48 million tune into the parade every year.' I started to cry because I had no idea! I just did a Miami parade and 20,000 people were there and I was like 'Oh gosh, 20,000?!' I freaked out. But 48 million people? That's crazy. It's overwhelming. I would watch this parade every year in Texas with my family and now we're here! It's just incredible," Tiffany told Popstar! one day before the gig.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences