Miley Cyrus Shares Her Fashion Dos and Don'ts
When it comes to fashion style, Miley Cyrus has some dos and don'ts. To Seventeen magazine she shares, "I don't like dressing up that much, even for dressy kinds of parties and stuff. I like being more casual. I would much rather come underdressed than overdressed."
The 17-year-old Disney actress-singer, moreover, reveals, "My least favorite trend would definitely be high-waisted jeans. I like wearing my jeans low with Converse, and I was just not a fan." However, "when I started designing with Max [Azria], we did high-waisted shorts, and I said, 'Okay, I can rock these'."
Another fashion don't for Miley is shopping for clothes online. "I love instant access; I'm an instant gratification kind of person. That's why I don't shop online, because I can't wait for the three days for it to get to me," she explains.
And though she has made money from her acting and singing careers, Miley claims she is still mad for cheap things. "One day we were driving with my sister, and we went to the army surplus store, and the paparazzi were extremely confused, especially when I came out with a bunch of shopping bags," she tells Seventeen.
Despite her young age, Miley has the same stylist with that of her seniors Ashlee Simpson and Nicole Richie. "I share a stylist with Nicole Richie, so it's really cool to see something from her line and be able to ask Nicole where she got it or what her inspiration was. I'm in a cool position where the fashion icons that I have are available to me, and I can learn from them," she gushes.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary