Miley Cyrus Shares Her Fashion Dos and Don'ts
When it comes to fashion style, Miley Cyrus has some dos and don'ts. To Seventeen magazine she shares, "I don't like dressing up that much, even for dressy kinds of parties and stuff. I like being more casual. I would much rather come underdressed than overdressed."
The 17-year-old Disney actress-singer, moreover, reveals, "My least favorite trend would definitely be high-waisted jeans. I like wearing my jeans low with Converse, and I was just not a fan." However, "when I started designing with Max [Azria], we did high-waisted shorts, and I said, 'Okay, I can rock these'."
Another fashion don't for Miley is shopping for clothes online. "I love instant access; I'm an instant gratification kind of person. That's why I don't shop online, because I can't wait for the three days for it to get to me," she explains.
And though she has made money from her acting and singing careers, Miley claims she is still mad for cheap things. "One day we were driving with my sister, and we went to the army surplus store, and the paparazzi were extremely confused, especially when I came out with a bunch of shopping bags," she tells Seventeen.
Despite her young age, Miley has the same stylist with that of her seniors Ashlee Simpson and Nicole Richie. "I share a stylist with Nicole Richie, so it's really cool to see something from her line and be able to ask Nicole where she got it or what her inspiration was. I'm in a cool position where the fashion icons that I have are available to me, and I can learn from them," she gushes.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX