Miley Cyrus Shares Her Fashion Dos and Don'ts
When it comes to fashion style, Miley Cyrus has some dos and don'ts. To Seventeen magazine she shares, "I don't like dressing up that much, even for dressy kinds of parties and stuff. I like being more casual. I would much rather come underdressed than overdressed."
The 17-year-old Disney actress-singer, moreover, reveals, "My least favorite trend would definitely be high-waisted jeans. I like wearing my jeans low with Converse, and I was just not a fan." However, "when I started designing with Max [Azria], we did high-waisted shorts, and I said, 'Okay, I can rock these'."
Another fashion don't for Miley is shopping for clothes online. "I love instant access; I'm an instant gratification kind of person. That's why I don't shop online, because I can't wait for the three days for it to get to me," she explains.
And though she has made money from her acting and singing careers, Miley claims she is still mad for cheap things. "One day we were driving with my sister, and we went to the army surplus store, and the paparazzi were extremely confused, especially when I came out with a bunch of shopping bags," she tells Seventeen.
Despite her young age, Miley has the same stylist with that of her seniors Ashlee Simpson and Nicole Richie. "I share a stylist with Nicole Richie, so it's really cool to see something from her line and be able to ask Nicole where she got it or what her inspiration was. I'm in a cool position where the fashion icons that I have are available to me, and I can learn from them," she gushes.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer