Kellan Lutz Shares the Recipe for a Perfect Date
Though recently insisting he is "very much single", Kellan Lutz sure knows how to have a perfect date. The film hunk has shared with Twist Magazine he once had a perfect date with an ex-girlfriend that included flowers and candlelight picnic.
"I took my ex-girlfriend to this little island in California called Catalina once. I had a buddy of mine go there earlier that day and lay rose petals down on this beautiful hillside, so when we got there it was waiting for us," he recalls. "We had a picnic by candlelight and watched the sun go down. It was nice!"
Kellan Lutz recently told Ryan Seacrest in an interview for Ryan's KIIS-FM radio show that he and AnnaLynne McCord have never been dating partners. He stated, "I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of '90210'], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day."
He, furthermore, insisted that he is "very much single," adding, "I don't really think about who I want to date. I kind of fall into situations, and then I'm like 'Oh, I'm dating you now'." Prior to the radio interview, however, Lutz and McCord were caught on camera sharing a passionate kiss on a street during a casual outing.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked