Kellan Lutz Shares the Recipe for a Perfect Date
Though recently insisting he is "very much single", Kellan Lutz sure knows how to have a perfect date. The film hunk has shared with Twist Magazine he once had a perfect date with an ex-girlfriend that included flowers and candlelight picnic.
"I took my ex-girlfriend to this little island in California called Catalina once. I had a buddy of mine go there earlier that day and lay rose petals down on this beautiful hillside, so when we got there it was waiting for us," he recalls. "We had a picnic by candlelight and watched the sun go down. It was nice!"
Kellan Lutz recently told Ryan Seacrest in an interview for Ryan's KIIS-FM radio show that he and AnnaLynne McCord have never been dating partners. He stated, "I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of '90210'], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day."
He, furthermore, insisted that he is "very much single," adding, "I don't really think about who I want to date. I kind of fall into situations, and then I'm like 'Oh, I'm dating you now'." Prior to the radio interview, however, Lutz and McCord were caught on camera sharing a passionate kiss on a street during a casual outing.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media