Kellan Lutz Shares the Recipe for a Perfect Date
Though recently insisting he is "very much single", Kellan Lutz sure knows how to have a perfect date. The film hunk has shared with Twist Magazine he once had a perfect date with an ex-girlfriend that included flowers and candlelight picnic.
"I took my ex-girlfriend to this little island in California called Catalina once. I had a buddy of mine go there earlier that day and lay rose petals down on this beautiful hillside, so when we got there it was waiting for us," he recalls. "We had a picnic by candlelight and watched the sun go down. It was nice!"
Kellan Lutz recently told Ryan Seacrest in an interview for Ryan's KIIS-FM radio show that he and AnnaLynne McCord have never been dating partners. He stated, "I've known her for six years, and we met again on the set [of '90210'], but we shot Abercrombie [catalogs] way back in the day."
He, furthermore, insisted that he is "very much single," adding, "I don't really think about who I want to date. I kind of fall into situations, and then I'm like 'Oh, I'm dating you now'." Prior to the radio interview, however, Lutz and McCord were caught on camera sharing a passionate kiss on a street during a casual outing.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says