'Gossip Girl' 3.12 Preview: Major Accident
The last episode of "Gossip Girl" airing this year will witness Serena hurt in a car accident. In "The Debarted", a serious car accident rocks the Upper East Side on the anniversary of Bart Bass' death. During the same time, Chuck wrestles with an issue from the past.
Meanwhile, Dan and Vanessa attempt to navigate their newly complicated friendship. When Jenny is accused of beating up one of her classmates, Eric is faced with a tough dilemma.
"The Debarted" is slated to air next week on December 7. After that, "Gossip" will take a six-week worth of break to give the time slot to newbie "Life Unexpected". The third season of "Gossip" is expected to commence on March 8.
In the meantime, there is a report that Taylor Momsen who plays Jenny is not pleased at how her music is not utilized in the show like Leighton Meester's is. "Taylor is not happy that Gossip Girl has been playing Leighton's music on the show, and they have never asked to play any of her songs. It's creating a lot of tension on set," a source tells HollywoodLife.com.
Meester's songs "Good Girls Go Bad" and "Somebody to Love" have been used in two separate episodes this season. Momsen herself is a musician, being the vocalist of grunge band The Pretty Reckless.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It