'Gossip Girl' 3.12 Preview: Major Accident
The last episode of "Gossip Girl" airing this year will witness Serena hurt in a car accident. In "The Debarted", a serious car accident rocks the Upper East Side on the anniversary of Bart Bass' death. During the same time, Chuck wrestles with an issue from the past.
Meanwhile, Dan and Vanessa attempt to navigate their newly complicated friendship. When Jenny is accused of beating up one of her classmates, Eric is faced with a tough dilemma.
"The Debarted" is slated to air next week on December 7. After that, "Gossip" will take a six-week worth of break to give the time slot to newbie "Life Unexpected". The third season of "Gossip" is expected to commence on March 8.
In the meantime, there is a report that Taylor Momsen who plays Jenny is not pleased at how her music is not utilized in the show like Leighton Meester's is. "Taylor is not happy that Gossip Girl has been playing Leighton's music on the show, and they have never asked to play any of her songs. It's creating a lot of tension on set," a source tells HollywoodLife.com.
Meester's songs "Good Girls Go Bad" and "Somebody to Love" have been used in two separate episodes this season. Momsen herself is a musician, being the vocalist of grunge band The Pretty Reckless.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic