Jude Law and Sienna Miller Keep Adding Fuel to Reconciliation Rumors
While it has been denied by Jude Law's representative that the actor is back on with ex-girlfriend Sienna Miller, the stars themselves keep adding fuel to reconciliation rumors after they were spotted hanging out together on Friday night, November 27 at Hotel Griffou in New York's Greenwich Village. E! News' Marc Malkin claims to have been informed by an eyewitness that "Miller was in a dining room enjoying a dinner with a gaggle of gal friends when, at about 11:30 P.M., [Law] walked in with another guy and joined Miller's posse". No word on how long they stayed there though.
After breaking up about three years ago, Law and Miller had never been spotted together. However, rumors have been run rife lately that they have rekindled their romance as they are often seen together. They reportedly enjoyed a pizza at restaurant Emporio on Thanksgiving-night.
A week before, the New York Daily News' Gatecrasher column reported the pair hit the Box nightclub in the wee hours. An onlooker claimed, the twosome got "more and more cozy as the night wore on." They were said staying at the hot spot until about 3:30 A.M.
Jude Law and Sienna Miller had on and off relationship before finally calling it quits for good in November 2006. The pair, who got engaged in December 2004, split after he cheated on her with his children's nanny.
Law is father of three children; sons Rafferty and Rudy, and daughter Iris, all of whom he has with ex-wife Sadie Frost. He also has another daughter named Sophia with ex-girlfriend Samantha Burke. Law is currently starring on Broadway play "Hamlet". Miller also takes the Broadway stage, playing a play called "After Miss Julie".
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details