Derek Jeter Builds Colossal Mansion to Share With Girlfriend Minka Kelly
Derek Jeter, apparently, wants to take his romance with actress girlfriend Minka Kelly to the next level as it is reported that he has built a colossal mansion to be shared with her. Radar Online, which breaks the story, claims the house is built in Tampa, Florida.
More than 30,000 sq. ft., "the waterfront mansion has seven bedrooms, a room just to hold his baseball memorabilia, and a nine-car garage. It's located on St. Davis Island, the most exclusive enclave in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area," writes the site. The dating partners, moreover, are said already inspecting the construction over Thanksgiving holiday.
Greater than that, Derek and Minka reportedly have had decorating plans in their heads and will possibly move in next summer. And while neither of them has confirmed the report, speculation has been mounting that they might hold their nuptials in the mansion.
More Derek Jeter News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'