Derek Jeter Builds Colossal Mansion to Share With Girlfriend Minka Kelly
Derek Jeter, apparently, wants to take his romance with actress girlfriend Minka Kelly to the next level as it is reported that he has built a colossal mansion to be shared with her. Radar Online, which breaks the story, claims the house is built in Tampa, Florida.
More than 30,000 sq. ft., "the waterfront mansion has seven bedrooms, a room just to hold his baseball memorabilia, and a nine-car garage. It's located on St. Davis Island, the most exclusive enclave in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area," writes the site. The dating partners, moreover, are said already inspecting the construction over Thanksgiving holiday.
Greater than that, Derek and Minka reportedly have had decorating plans in their heads and will possibly move in next summer. And while neither of them has confirmed the report, speculation has been mounting that they might hold their nuptials in the mansion.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour