Derek Jeter Builds Colossal Mansion to Share With Girlfriend Minka Kelly
Derek Jeter, apparently, wants to take his romance with actress girlfriend Minka Kelly to the next level as it is reported that he has built a colossal mansion to be shared with her. Radar Online, which breaks the story, claims the house is built in Tampa, Florida.
More than 30,000 sq. ft., "the waterfront mansion has seven bedrooms, a room just to hold his baseball memorabilia, and a nine-car garage. It's located on St. Davis Island, the most exclusive enclave in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area," writes the site. The dating partners, moreover, are said already inspecting the construction over Thanksgiving holiday.
Greater than that, Derek and Minka reportedly have had decorating plans in their heads and will possibly move in next summer. And while neither of them has confirmed the report, speculation has been mounting that they might hold their nuptials in the mansion.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!