Derek Jeter Builds Colossal Mansion to Share With Girlfriend Minka Kelly
Derek Jeter, apparently, wants to take his romance with actress girlfriend Minka Kelly to the next level as it is reported that he has built a colossal mansion to be shared with her. Radar Online, which breaks the story, claims the house is built in Tampa, Florida.
More than 30,000 sq. ft., "the waterfront mansion has seven bedrooms, a room just to hold his baseball memorabilia, and a nine-car garage. It's located on St. Davis Island, the most exclusive enclave in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area," writes the site. The dating partners, moreover, are said already inspecting the construction over Thanksgiving holiday.
Greater than that, Derek and Minka reportedly have had decorating plans in their heads and will possibly move in next summer. And while neither of them has confirmed the report, speculation has been mounting that they might hold their nuptials in the mansion.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen