'Amazing Race' Recap: Globetrotters Eliminated
Despite being the last to embark on this leg and having to perform the compulsory Speed Bump, Brian and Ericka managed become a finalist team on "The Amazing Race" season 15. The interracial couple overtook Flight Time and Big Easy in the eleventh week by finishing third. The Globetrotters therefore, are eliminated.
Brian and Ericka were the last team to arrive last week, but they were given a second chance through non-elimination round. This week's episode kicked off with a brief recap of what happened when the married couple received the good news. In the Speed Bump, Brian and Ericka had to find an M1 lounge bar, prepare an absinthe and drink a shot.
All the teams made their way to Ekotechnicke Museum in Prague where one member of the teams must perform a task. In the Road Block deemed "Kafka-eque" game, teams must find five out of more than a hundred phones that have another person at the other end of the line. They were then given five jumbled letters that must be assembled to form "Franz". As soon as they mentioned the word correctly, they got the next clue.
The catch is, the team which could not figure out the word as fast as the others, would have to take a four-hour penalty. Flight Time and Big Easy were the unlucky ones. Meanwhile, the rest went to Kryo Central where they put on tights to enter a freezing room to get the next clue.
Next was the Detour which allowed teams to choose between "Legend" and "Lager". In "Legend", teams will have to cover a wooden frame with clay and present it to rabbis at Old New Synagogue to be given the new clue. In "Lager", teams must deliver 30 beers to a bar full of football hooligans.
Meghan and Cheyne easily completed all of the tasks in the race and finished first again. They each won 52 inch LCD TV. Behind them were Sam and Dan; and Brian and Ericka. These three teams will battle for the $1 million prize next week.
More The Amazing Race News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women