Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal NOT Splitting Up, Reps Confirm
Despite rumors to the contrary, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are still very much together. Representatives for both film stars have confirmed to People that rumors claiming the pair has broken up after two years of dating are not true.
Reese, 33, and Jake, 28, met while filming 2007 thriller "Rendition". After that, rumors started flying that the twosome embarked on an off-screen romance, but neither of them had offered verbal confirmation to reporters regarding the nature of their relationship.
In October the same year, Reese and Jake were photographed together in Rome. At that time, they were enjoying a romantic stroll through the capital city of Italy. From that time on, they are often spotted putting united front together at several occasions.
Rumors of them breaking up sparked like a wildfire over the weekend. People magazine quoted a source close to Reese as claiming the beauty and Jake have split. No further detail was disclosed though.
Reese Witherspoon was married to actor Ryan Phillippe from June 1999 to October 2007. They are parents to two children; daughter Ava Elizabeth Phillippe and son Deacon Reese Phillippe. As for Jake Gyllenhaal, he previously dated actress Kirsten Dunst from 2002 to 2005.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2