Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal NOT Splitting Up, Reps Confirm
Despite rumors to the contrary, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are still very much together. Representatives for both film stars have confirmed to People that rumors claiming the pair has broken up after two years of dating are not true.
Reese, 33, and Jake, 28, met while filming 2007 thriller "Rendition". After that, rumors started flying that the twosome embarked on an off-screen romance, but neither of them had offered verbal confirmation to reporters regarding the nature of their relationship.
In October the same year, Reese and Jake were photographed together in Rome. At that time, they were enjoying a romantic stroll through the capital city of Italy. From that time on, they are often spotted putting united front together at several occasions.
Rumors of them breaking up sparked like a wildfire over the weekend. People magazine quoted a source close to Reese as claiming the beauty and Jake have split. No further detail was disclosed though.
Reese Witherspoon was married to actor Ryan Phillippe from June 1999 to October 2007. They are parents to two children; daughter Ava Elizabeth Phillippe and son Deacon Reese Phillippe. As for Jake Gyllenhaal, he previously dated actress Kirsten Dunst from 2002 to 2005.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns