Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal NOT Splitting Up, Reps Confirm
Despite rumors to the contrary, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are still very much together. Representatives for both film stars have confirmed to People that rumors claiming the pair has broken up after two years of dating are not true.
Reese, 33, and Jake, 28, met while filming 2007 thriller "Rendition". After that, rumors started flying that the twosome embarked on an off-screen romance, but neither of them had offered verbal confirmation to reporters regarding the nature of their relationship.
In October the same year, Reese and Jake were photographed together in Rome. At that time, they were enjoying a romantic stroll through the capital city of Italy. From that time on, they are often spotted putting united front together at several occasions.
Rumors of them breaking up sparked like a wildfire over the weekend. People magazine quoted a source close to Reese as claiming the beauty and Jake have split. No further detail was disclosed though.
Reese Witherspoon was married to actor Ryan Phillippe from June 1999 to October 2007. They are parents to two children; daughter Ava Elizabeth Phillippe and son Deacon Reese Phillippe. As for Jake Gyllenhaal, he previously dated actress Kirsten Dunst from 2002 to 2005.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'