Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal NOT Splitting Up, Reps Confirm
Despite rumors to the contrary, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are still very much together. Representatives for both film stars have confirmed to People that rumors claiming the pair has broken up after two years of dating are not true.
Reese, 33, and Jake, 28, met while filming 2007 thriller "Rendition". After that, rumors started flying that the twosome embarked on an off-screen romance, but neither of them had offered verbal confirmation to reporters regarding the nature of their relationship.
In October the same year, Reese and Jake were photographed together in Rome. At that time, they were enjoying a romantic stroll through the capital city of Italy. From that time on, they are often spotted putting united front together at several occasions.
Rumors of them breaking up sparked like a wildfire over the weekend. People magazine quoted a source close to Reese as claiming the beauty and Jake have split. No further detail was disclosed though.
Reese Witherspoon was married to actor Ryan Phillippe from June 1999 to October 2007. They are parents to two children; daughter Ava Elizabeth Phillippe and son Deacon Reese Phillippe. As for Jake Gyllenhaal, he previously dated actress Kirsten Dunst from 2002 to 2005.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7