Mya Hooks an Appearance on 'Mercy'
Mya might not get the disco ball trophy on "Dancing with the Stars" this season, but she earns enough credit to guest star in an NBC drama. "Mercy" has booked the singer to guest star in an upcoming episode that airs on January 6.
Her role, according to Entertainment Weekly, is the "guitar-slinging, melodramatic musician daughter of a dying 80-year-old man". The patient is under the care of Michelle Trachtenberg's Chloe. "Mercy", a medical drama from the point of view of the nurses, is taking a break this week and will return on December 9 before again in hiatus until next year.
Mya finished second on the dancing competition, losing the crown to Donny Osmond. After it was announced that she had lost, Mya told E! "There's so much. There's disappointment, dedication, passion and commitment. I've learned multiple amounts of things. It's an experience that you'll never forget for the rest of your life and that you want to share with others."
She is slated to release her sixth studio album in February 2010 under her indie label, Planet 9.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal