Mya Hooks an Appearance on 'Mercy'
Mya might not get the disco ball trophy on "Dancing with the Stars" this season, but she earns enough credit to guest star in an NBC drama. "Mercy" has booked the singer to guest star in an upcoming episode that airs on January 6.
Her role, according to Entertainment Weekly, is the "guitar-slinging, melodramatic musician daughter of a dying 80-year-old man". The patient is under the care of Michelle Trachtenberg's Chloe. "Mercy", a medical drama from the point of view of the nurses, is taking a break this week and will return on December 9 before again in hiatus until next year.
Mya finished second on the dancing competition, losing the crown to Donny Osmond. After it was announced that she had lost, Mya told E! "There's so much. There's disappointment, dedication, passion and commitment. I've learned multiple amounts of things. It's an experience that you'll never forget for the rest of your life and that you want to share with others."
She is slated to release her sixth studio album in February 2010 under her indie label, Planet 9.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season