Mya Hooks an Appearance on 'Mercy'
Mya might not get the disco ball trophy on "Dancing with the Stars" this season, but she earns enough credit to guest star in an NBC drama. "Mercy" has booked the singer to guest star in an upcoming episode that airs on January 6.
Her role, according to Entertainment Weekly, is the "guitar-slinging, melodramatic musician daughter of a dying 80-year-old man". The patient is under the care of Michelle Trachtenberg's Chloe. "Mercy", a medical drama from the point of view of the nurses, is taking a break this week and will return on December 9 before again in hiatus until next year.
Mya finished second on the dancing competition, losing the crown to Donny Osmond. After it was announced that she had lost, Mya told E! "There's so much. There's disappointment, dedication, passion and commitment. I've learned multiple amounts of things. It's an experience that you'll never forget for the rest of your life and that you want to share with others."
She is slated to release her sixth studio album in February 2010 under her indie label, Planet 9.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3