Mya Hooks an Appearance on 'Mercy'
Mya might not get the disco ball trophy on "Dancing with the Stars" this season, but she earns enough credit to guest star in an NBC drama. "Mercy" has booked the singer to guest star in an upcoming episode that airs on January 6.
Her role, according to Entertainment Weekly, is the "guitar-slinging, melodramatic musician daughter of a dying 80-year-old man". The patient is under the care of Michelle Trachtenberg's Chloe. "Mercy", a medical drama from the point of view of the nurses, is taking a break this week and will return on December 9 before again in hiatus until next year.
Mya finished second on the dancing competition, losing the crown to Donny Osmond. After it was announced that she had lost, Mya told E! "There's so much. There's disappointment, dedication, passion and commitment. I've learned multiple amounts of things. It's an experience that you'll never forget for the rest of your life and that you want to share with others."
She is slated to release her sixth studio album in February 2010 under her indie label, Planet 9.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!