Mya Hooks an Appearance on 'Mercy'
Mya might not get the disco ball trophy on "Dancing with the Stars" this season, but she earns enough credit to guest star in an NBC drama. "Mercy" has booked the singer to guest star in an upcoming episode that airs on January 6.
Her role, according to Entertainment Weekly, is the "guitar-slinging, melodramatic musician daughter of a dying 80-year-old man". The patient is under the care of Michelle Trachtenberg's Chloe. "Mercy", a medical drama from the point of view of the nurses, is taking a break this week and will return on December 9 before again in hiatus until next year.
Mya finished second on the dancing competition, losing the crown to Donny Osmond. After it was announced that she had lost, Mya told E! "There's so much. There's disappointment, dedication, passion and commitment. I've learned multiple amounts of things. It's an experience that you'll never forget for the rest of your life and that you want to share with others."
She is slated to release her sixth studio album in February 2010 under her indie label, Planet 9.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce