Joanna Krupa's Nude PETA Pic Unleashed
Joanna Krupa bares her back for all the world to see in the new ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The actress and Playboy model who finished fourth on this season's "Dancing with the Stars" encourages people to become an angel by adopting animals instead of buying.
In the eye-popping ad, Krupa who is attached with angelic wings is joined by her dog Rugby. PETA said that this is only a sneak peek to an even "racier version" which will be released after Thanksgiving. "Every time a dog or cat is purchased from a pet store or breeder, an animal in a shelter loses his or her chance for a forever home," PETA said on their blog.
Posing for the ad is not the only thing that Krupa will do for the organization. On December 1, she will go down the Los Angeles street to lead a protest outside a pet store that sells dogs and puppies from breeders. "We're trying to spread the word that breeding isn't the way to go," Krupa said.
"Somebody needs to put their foot down and stop this breeding and these puppy mills. ...they're in these little tiny cages, and all they're doing is breeding their whole life. It makes me so angry that our government doesn't do anything about it. So I am!"
This is the second time Joanna Krupa has posed for PETA. She previously joined the good cause of "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur", wearing nothing but thong with her nude breasts covered by neon blur.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans