Joanna Krupa's Nude PETA Pic Unleashed
Joanna Krupa bares her back for all the world to see in the new ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). The actress and Playboy model who finished fourth on this season's "Dancing with the Stars" encourages people to become an angel by adopting animals instead of buying.
In the eye-popping ad, Krupa who is attached with angelic wings is joined by her dog Rugby. PETA said that this is only a sneak peek to an even "racier version" which will be released after Thanksgiving. "Every time a dog or cat is purchased from a pet store or breeder, an animal in a shelter loses his or her chance for a forever home," PETA said on their blog.
Posing for the ad is not the only thing that Krupa will do for the organization. On December 1, she will go down the Los Angeles street to lead a protest outside a pet store that sells dogs and puppies from breeders. "We're trying to spread the word that breeding isn't the way to go," Krupa said.
"Somebody needs to put their foot down and stop this breeding and these puppy mills. ...they're in these little tiny cages, and all they're doing is breeding their whole life. It makes me so angry that our government doesn't do anything about it. So I am!"
This is the second time Joanna Krupa has posed for PETA. She previously joined the good cause of "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur", wearing nothing but thong with her nude breasts covered by neon blur.
More Joanna Krupa News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective