New Stills From Kristen Stewart's 'The Yellow Handkerchief' Unveiled
People has got its hand on a couple of exclusive stills from indie film "The Yellow Handkerchief". Debuted on Tuesday, November 24, one of the new images features Kristen Stewart's Martine leaning her back against the frame of a window. The other image, meanwhile, captures her in a car along with two male characters.
"The Yellow Handkerchief" is about three strangers of two generations bound by loneliness who reach out to one another. Martine, her new ride Gordy, and recently free jailbird Brett Hanson embark on a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana, each motivated by reasons of their own.
Martine yearns to escape her family, Gordy hopes to get closer to Martine and Brett must decide whether he wants to return to the uncertainty of the life and the woman he left behind, his ex-wife May. With all these twists, what sets out to be a common road trip turns into an exploration of the possibility of second chances.
Joining Kristen Stewart in the cast ensemble are Eddie Redmayne who plays Gordy, and William Hurt who takes the role of Brett. Maria Bello is in supporting role as Brett's ex-wife. Samuel Goldwyn Films will release this romantic drama in limited theaters across the U.S. on February 12, 2010.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group