New Stills From Kristen Stewart's 'The Yellow Handkerchief' Unveiled
People has got its hand on a couple of exclusive stills from indie film "The Yellow Handkerchief". Debuted on Tuesday, November 24, one of the new images features Kristen Stewart's Martine leaning her back against the frame of a window. The other image, meanwhile, captures her in a car along with two male characters.
"The Yellow Handkerchief" is about three strangers of two generations bound by loneliness who reach out to one another. Martine, her new ride Gordy, and recently free jailbird Brett Hanson embark on a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana, each motivated by reasons of their own.
Martine yearns to escape her family, Gordy hopes to get closer to Martine and Brett must decide whether he wants to return to the uncertainty of the life and the woman he left behind, his ex-wife May. With all these twists, what sets out to be a common road trip turns into an exploration of the possibility of second chances.
Joining Kristen Stewart in the cast ensemble are Eddie Redmayne who plays Gordy, and William Hurt who takes the role of Brett. Maria Bello is in supporting role as Brett's ex-wife. Samuel Goldwyn Films will release this romantic drama in limited theaters across the U.S. on February 12, 2010.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences