Ben Stiller's 'Greenberg' Welcomes First Trailer
Focus Features has released the first trailer for drama comedy "Greenberg" starring Ben Stiller. Making its way out via Apple, the snippet gives a preview to the life of a jobless guy, who experiences the lack of wanting to move on later in life.
Stiller's Roger Greenberg is at a crossroads in his life as he is out of a job and not too interested in finding one. To get a free place to stay in Los Angeles, he agrees to housesit for his younger and more successful brother while figuring out his life. Later, Greenberg sets out to reconnect with his old friend and former bandmate Ivan.
However, times have changed and old friends aren't necessarily still best friends. So, Greenberg finds himself spending more and more time instead with his brother's personal assistant Florence, an aspiring singer and herself something of a lost soul. As their relationship develops through a series of embarrassingly awkward romantic encounters, even someone as irascible as Greenberg might have at last found a reason to be happy.
Joining Ben Stiller in the cast ensemble are Greta Gerwig as Florence, and Rhys Ifans as Ivan. Noah Baumbach serves as both director and writer for the movie, while Scott Rudin produces the film. The movie will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on March 12, 2010.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked