Ben Stiller's 'Greenberg' Welcomes First Trailer
Focus Features has released the first trailer for drama comedy "Greenberg" starring Ben Stiller. Making its way out via Apple, the snippet gives a preview to the life of a jobless guy, who experiences the lack of wanting to move on later in life.
Stiller's Roger Greenberg is at a crossroads in his life as he is out of a job and not too interested in finding one. To get a free place to stay in Los Angeles, he agrees to housesit for his younger and more successful brother while figuring out his life. Later, Greenberg sets out to reconnect with his old friend and former bandmate Ivan.
However, times have changed and old friends aren't necessarily still best friends. So, Greenberg finds himself spending more and more time instead with his brother's personal assistant Florence, an aspiring singer and herself something of a lost soul. As their relationship develops through a series of embarrassingly awkward romantic encounters, even someone as irascible as Greenberg might have at last found a reason to be happy.
Joining Ben Stiller in the cast ensemble are Greta Gerwig as Florence, and Rhys Ifans as Ivan. Noah Baumbach serves as both director and writer for the movie, while Scott Rudin produces the film. The movie will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on March 12, 2010.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed