Video: Rihanna, Lady GaGa and More Rocking 2009 American Music Awards
Soon after the 37th Annual American Music Awards was wrapped, several footage showing live performances from its musical guests hit the web. The likes of Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Eminem, Shakira and Adam Lambert were captured entertaining the concertgoers.
Rihanna came onto the stage, delivering two singles "Wait Your Turn" and "Hard" both of which are taken from her November 23 release "Rated R". Her performance was introduced by Ne-Yo, one of the stars who helped her getting the new album done.
Lady GaGa also presented two songs at the annual event. First, she delivered "Bad Romance", appearing along with several backing dancers in nude-colored bodysuits. The dance queen then followed it up with "Speechless", playing the piano that is on fire.
Prior to Rihanna and Lady GaGa's performances, Shakira took the mic to sing Lil Wayne-featuring track "Give It Up to Me" which is produced by Timbaland. Instead of being accompanied by her collaborator, she performed solo with several army dancers.
There was also Eminem making a duet with 50 Cent. The two rappers spat verses from "Crack a Bottle". Afterwards, Timbaland and SoShy brought their vampire-themed single "Morning After Dark". Finally, the November 22 ceremony was closed with Adam Lambert's raunchy set. The "American Idol" alum showcased live his debut single "For Your Entertainment" for the very first time on TV.
More Rihanna News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy