Video: Jennifer Lopez Takes a Tumble During AMAs Performance
Always the professional on her every on-stage appearance, Jennifer Lopez failed to present a smooth performance at the 2009 American Music Awards on Sunday, November 22 at Nokia Theatre in L.A. when she took a tumble when delivering her single "Louboutins". She, however, managed to get back on her feet and finish her song.
Lopez turned the stage into a scene similar to that of a boxing ring. To match the theme, the songstress had professional ring announcer for boxing and professional wrestling matches Michael Buffer yelling his signature catch phrase, "Let's get ready to rumble!" while she herself and her backing dancers also dressed like boxers. Halfway through the song, Lopez climbed up the backs of her back-up dancers who had bent over to create a staircase.
When reaching the top, the music star jumped off but failed to land smoothly on her feet. She slipped and fell on her bottom. She was quick to stand up though and finished her performance.
"Louboutins" is the first single from Jennifer Lopez's new album "Love?", which is expected to be released in U.S. market on January 26 next year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?