Brian and Ericka Spared 'Amazing Race' Elimination
This week on "The Amazing Race", the order of team check-in did not change from last week's. Brian and Ericka finished last but fortunately they were spared being sent home. The third non-elimination round happened again in the tenth leg, meaning there will be four teams in the final.
Megan and Cheyne who statistically have been on top of their game, won a trip for two to Lanai, Hawaii after finishing first. Flight Time and Big Easy were the second team to arrive, followed by Sam and Dan. As the fourth and last team to step on the Pit Stop mat, Brian and Ericka would have to perform a Speed Bump next week and fight their way to the top.
The married couple was the last one to leave Estonia for Czech Republic. The fact that they chose to take Subway instead of taxi to get to the town center did not help. Also, Sam and Dan stole their taxi in the second task while Ericka was still trying to complete it.
Normally, the "Race" will go with 11 legs per season but this time there are two episodes left before the show reveals its winning team. It will either be another elimination week or a four-team race which is split into two. Either way, the finalists will circle around Czech Republic first before going back to United States.
More The Amazing Race News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones