Filming of Ministry of Magic Scenes for 'Deathly Hallows' Addressed
In J.K. Rowling's last "Harry Potter" novel, there is a sequence where Harry Potter and his two best friends make a trip to the Ministry of Magic and transform into workers. Recently, Steffan Rhodri who will portray Reg Cattermole in two parts of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has addressed the shooting of the particular scenes, which will take place at Leavesden Studio starting in December and last for five weeks until February 2010.
In the upcoming films, Rhodri's character is described as a staff from the Magical Maintenance Department and his identity will be borrowed by Ron Weasley. "I basically have to be Ron pretending to be Reg," the actor told Wales Online about his part. "It means I have to kind of impersonate Ron which is quite a challenge."
Beside Rhodri, the next installment of the young wizard film will also introduce some new cast including David O'Hara as Albert Runcorn, and Sophie Thompson as Mafalda Hopkirk. Their characters' identities will be taken over by Harry and Hermione Granger while they sneak in to the Ministry of Magic building.
Thus, to film the scenes, Rhodri and the two new cast have met the depicter of the three young wizards. Moreover, the Welsh actor revealed how he and his new co-stars learned Harry and his friends' mannerisms while taking over the three adult characters. "They would do a scene and then we would do it after them," he said of the shooting preparation.
The final book of "Harry Potter" series will be made into two movies, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". "Part I" is due for November 19, 2010 release in both U.S. and U.K., whereas "Part II" is slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. In both films, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson will return to reprise their roles as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik