Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Have Picked Names for Upcoming Baby
Expecting his first child with wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke has confirmed on Saturday, November 21, that he and Paula have chosen names for their upcoming baby. "We like Julian if it's a boy and Isabella if it's a girl," the singer told People while fulfilling his hosting duty at The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas.
The R 'n' B performer went on speaking of Paula's condition. He said, "My wife is good. I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible and hopefully nature will take care of the rest and give us a healthy baby."
The father-to-be then went on gushing about the best parenting advice he has got, stating "The best advice I've got was I've been told just to enjoy this moment and it's the most special time in your life. It can seem stressful and worrisome, but it's the best time and we're excited."
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, who is an actress, are expected to welcome their first child in May next year. News of her pregnancy was first reported by In Touch Weekly in October. The celebrity pair, in the meantime, has been married since June 2005.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake