Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Have Picked Names for Upcoming Baby
Expecting his first child with wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke has confirmed on Saturday, November 21, that he and Paula have chosen names for their upcoming baby. "We like Julian if it's a boy and Isabella if it's a girl," the singer told People while fulfilling his hosting duty at The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas.
The R 'n' B performer went on speaking of Paula's condition. He said, "My wife is good. I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible and hopefully nature will take care of the rest and give us a healthy baby."
The father-to-be then went on gushing about the best parenting advice he has got, stating "The best advice I've got was I've been told just to enjoy this moment and it's the most special time in your life. It can seem stressful and worrisome, but it's the best time and we're excited."
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, who is an actress, are expected to welcome their first child in May next year. News of her pregnancy was first reported by In Touch Weekly in October. The celebrity pair, in the meantime, has been married since June 2005.
More Robin Thicke News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes