Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Have Picked Names for Upcoming Baby
Expecting his first child with wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke has confirmed on Saturday, November 21, that he and Paula have chosen names for their upcoming baby. "We like Julian if it's a boy and Isabella if it's a girl," the singer told People while fulfilling his hosting duty at The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas.
The R 'n' B performer went on speaking of Paula's condition. He said, "My wife is good. I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible and hopefully nature will take care of the rest and give us a healthy baby."
The father-to-be then went on gushing about the best parenting advice he has got, stating "The best advice I've got was I've been told just to enjoy this moment and it's the most special time in your life. It can seem stressful and worrisome, but it's the best time and we're excited."
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, who is an actress, are expected to welcome their first child in May next year. News of her pregnancy was first reported by In Touch Weekly in October. The celebrity pair, in the meantime, has been married since June 2005.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week