Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Have Picked Names for Upcoming Baby
Expecting his first child with wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke has confirmed on Saturday, November 21, that he and Paula have chosen names for their upcoming baby. "We like Julian if it's a boy and Isabella if it's a girl," the singer told People while fulfilling his hosting duty at The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas.
The R 'n' B performer went on speaking of Paula's condition. He said, "My wife is good. I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible and hopefully nature will take care of the rest and give us a healthy baby."
The father-to-be then went on gushing about the best parenting advice he has got, stating "The best advice I've got was I've been told just to enjoy this moment and it's the most special time in your life. It can seem stressful and worrisome, but it's the best time and we're excited."
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, who is an actress, are expected to welcome their first child in May next year. News of her pregnancy was first reported by In Touch Weekly in October. The celebrity pair, in the meantime, has been married since June 2005.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'