Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Have Picked Names for Upcoming Baby
Expecting his first child with wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke has confirmed on Saturday, November 21, that he and Paula have chosen names for their upcoming baby. "We like Julian if it's a boy and Isabella if it's a girl," the singer told People while fulfilling his hosting duty at The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas.
The R 'n' B performer went on speaking of Paula's condition. He said, "My wife is good. I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible and hopefully nature will take care of the rest and give us a healthy baby."
The father-to-be then went on gushing about the best parenting advice he has got, stating "The best advice I've got was I've been told just to enjoy this moment and it's the most special time in your life. It can seem stressful and worrisome, but it's the best time and we're excited."
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, who is an actress, are expected to welcome their first child in May next year. News of her pregnancy was first reported by In Touch Weekly in October. The celebrity pair, in the meantime, has been married since June 2005.
More Robin Thicke News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed