Sneak Peek of Jonah Hill on 'The Simpsons'
This Sunday, November 22, "The Simpsons" presents the guest voice by Jonah Hill. In "Pranks and Greens" the "Superbad" actor is filling the voice of Andy Hamilton, Springfield's prankster who never grows out of his naughty years.
Fed up with Bart's constant pranks, Principal Skinner tells Bart that there is a former Springfield Elementary student hailed as the best prankster ever - even better than Bart - but he won't divulge the legendary student's name. Bart finally gets Groundskeeper Willie to reveal the prankster's identity: Andy.
Bart tracks down Andy, who is now 19 years old and hasn't grown out of his pranking days. Bart and Andy become fast friends until Bart gets Andy a job working for the ultimate clown.
Jonah Hill's guest voice will be followed by Neve Campbell's on November 29. She is one of the teen girls that Lisa meets while she is lost in a field. The girls will be charged with witchcraft by Chief Wiggum when they try to practice Wiccans.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'