Sneak Peek of Jonah Hill on 'The Simpsons'
This Sunday, November 22, "The Simpsons" presents the guest voice by Jonah Hill. In "Pranks and Greens" the "Superbad" actor is filling the voice of Andy Hamilton, Springfield's prankster who never grows out of his naughty years.
Fed up with Bart's constant pranks, Principal Skinner tells Bart that there is a former Springfield Elementary student hailed as the best prankster ever - even better than Bart - but he won't divulge the legendary student's name. Bart finally gets Groundskeeper Willie to reveal the prankster's identity: Andy.
Bart tracks down Andy, who is now 19 years old and hasn't grown out of his pranking days. Bart and Andy become fast friends until Bart gets Andy a job working for the ultimate clown.
Jonah Hill's guest voice will be followed by Neve Campbell's on November 29. She is one of the teen girls that Lisa meets while she is lost in a field. The girls will be charged with witchcraft by Chief Wiggum when they try to practice Wiccans.
More The Simpsons News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons