Sneak Peek of Jonah Hill on 'The Simpsons'
This Sunday, November 22, "The Simpsons" presents the guest voice by Jonah Hill. In "Pranks and Greens" the "Superbad" actor is filling the voice of Andy Hamilton, Springfield's prankster who never grows out of his naughty years.
Fed up with Bart's constant pranks, Principal Skinner tells Bart that there is a former Springfield Elementary student hailed as the best prankster ever - even better than Bart - but he won't divulge the legendary student's name. Bart finally gets Groundskeeper Willie to reveal the prankster's identity: Andy.
Bart tracks down Andy, who is now 19 years old and hasn't grown out of his pranking days. Bart and Andy become fast friends until Bart gets Andy a job working for the ultimate clown.
Jonah Hill's guest voice will be followed by Neve Campbell's on November 29. She is one of the teen girls that Lisa meets while she is lost in a field. The girls will be charged with witchcraft by Chief Wiggum when they try to practice Wiccans.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories