Sneak Peek of Jonah Hill on 'The Simpsons'
This Sunday, November 22, "The Simpsons" presents the guest voice by Jonah Hill. In "Pranks and Greens" the "Superbad" actor is filling the voice of Andy Hamilton, Springfield's prankster who never grows out of his naughty years.
Fed up with Bart's constant pranks, Principal Skinner tells Bart that there is a former Springfield Elementary student hailed as the best prankster ever - even better than Bart - but he won't divulge the legendary student's name. Bart finally gets Groundskeeper Willie to reveal the prankster's identity: Andy.
Bart tracks down Andy, who is now 19 years old and hasn't grown out of his pranking days. Bart and Andy become fast friends until Bart gets Andy a job working for the ultimate clown.
Jonah Hill's guest voice will be followed by Neve Campbell's on November 29. She is one of the teen girls that Lisa meets while she is lost in a field. The girls will be charged with witchcraft by Chief Wiggum when they try to practice Wiccans.
More The Simpsons News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!