'The Wolfman' New Featurette Goes Behind the Scenes
After teasing through several trailers, "The Wolfman" takes the audience behind the scenes of the film in new featurette. Debuted on Friday, November 20, the footage offers a glimpse at the making of the film and provides some never-before-seen scenes. The video, additionally, features commentaries by some cast and crew, including actors Benicio Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins as well as producer Scott Stuber.
A remake of the 1941 classic of the same name, "The Wolfman" follows Lawrence Talbot whose childhood ended the night his mother died. One day, he is lured back to his family estate after his brother vanishes. Learning that something with brute strength and insatiable bloodlust has been killing the villagers, he begins an investigation.
As he pieces together the gory puzzle, Talbot hears of an ancient curse that turns the afflicted into werewolves when the moon is full. To end the slaughter, he must destroy the vicious creature in the woods surrounding Blackmoore. But as he hunts for the nightmarish beast, a simple man with a tortured past will uncover a primal side to himself which he never imagined existed.
Benicio Del Toro plays the major character, Lawrence Talbot, while Anthony Hopkins and Emily Blunt star as Talbot's father and Talbot's love interest respectively. Originally slated for 2009 movie, "The Wolfman" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on February 10, 2010.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik