'The Wolfman' New Featurette Goes Behind the Scenes
After teasing through several trailers, "The Wolfman" takes the audience behind the scenes of the film in new featurette. Debuted on Friday, November 20, the footage offers a glimpse at the making of the film and provides some never-before-seen scenes. The video, additionally, features commentaries by some cast and crew, including actors Benicio Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins as well as producer Scott Stuber.
A remake of the 1941 classic of the same name, "The Wolfman" follows Lawrence Talbot whose childhood ended the night his mother died. One day, he is lured back to his family estate after his brother vanishes. Learning that something with brute strength and insatiable bloodlust has been killing the villagers, he begins an investigation.
As he pieces together the gory puzzle, Talbot hears of an ancient curse that turns the afflicted into werewolves when the moon is full. To end the slaughter, he must destroy the vicious creature in the woods surrounding Blackmoore. But as he hunts for the nightmarish beast, a simple man with a tortured past will uncover a primal side to himself which he never imagined existed.
Benicio Del Toro plays the major character, Lawrence Talbot, while Anthony Hopkins and Emily Blunt star as Talbot's father and Talbot's love interest respectively. Originally slated for 2009 movie, "The Wolfman" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on February 10, 2010.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics