'How I Met Your Mother' Officially Hires Amanda Peet
Neil Patrick Harris' dream comes true quite fast as it is announced that Amanda Peet will indeed guest star on "How I Met Your Mother". There is no clue yet what kind of role Peet will play but TV Guide said her cameo will be in a January episode.
On Thursday, November 19, Harris who plays Barney in the sitcom said that he has Peet in mind for a guest star. "You know, she's never guest-starred on any shows before and plus, she's already worked with Jason Segel once on 'Gulliver's Travels'," he told E! Online. Segel is Marshall in "HIMYM".
Peet is not the only guest star coming to the show this season. This Monday, November 23, Chris Elliot from "Everybody Loves Raymond" is playing Lily's estranged father who comes for family Thanksgiving dinner. Then there will be Rachel Bilson, Tim Gunn and Stacy Keibler in the 100th episode that airs on January 11.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture