'How I Met Your Mother' Officially Hires Amanda Peet
Neil Patrick Harris' dream comes true quite fast as it is announced that Amanda Peet will indeed guest star on "How I Met Your Mother". There is no clue yet what kind of role Peet will play but TV Guide said her cameo will be in a January episode.
On Thursday, November 19, Harris who plays Barney in the sitcom said that he has Peet in mind for a guest star. "You know, she's never guest-starred on any shows before and plus, she's already worked with Jason Segel once on 'Gulliver's Travels'," he told E! Online. Segel is Marshall in "HIMYM".
Peet is not the only guest star coming to the show this season. This Monday, November 23, Chris Elliot from "Everybody Loves Raymond" is playing Lily's estranged father who comes for family Thanksgiving dinner. Then there will be Rachel Bilson, Tim Gunn and Stacy Keibler in the 100th episode that airs on January 11.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified