'How I Met Your Mother' Officially Hires Amanda Peet
Neil Patrick Harris' dream comes true quite fast as it is announced that Amanda Peet will indeed guest star on "How I Met Your Mother". There is no clue yet what kind of role Peet will play but TV Guide said her cameo will be in a January episode.
On Thursday, November 19, Harris who plays Barney in the sitcom said that he has Peet in mind for a guest star. "You know, she's never guest-starred on any shows before and plus, she's already worked with Jason Segel once on 'Gulliver's Travels'," he told E! Online. Segel is Marshall in "HIMYM".
Peet is not the only guest star coming to the show this season. This Monday, November 23, Chris Elliot from "Everybody Loves Raymond" is playing Lily's estranged father who comes for family Thanksgiving dinner. Then there will be Rachel Bilson, Tim Gunn and Stacy Keibler in the 100th episode that airs on January 11.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory