'How I Met Your Mother' Officially Hires Amanda Peet
Neil Patrick Harris' dream comes true quite fast as it is announced that Amanda Peet will indeed guest star on "How I Met Your Mother". There is no clue yet what kind of role Peet will play but TV Guide said her cameo will be in a January episode.
On Thursday, November 19, Harris who plays Barney in the sitcom said that he has Peet in mind for a guest star. "You know, she's never guest-starred on any shows before and plus, she's already worked with Jason Segel once on 'Gulliver's Travels'," he told E! Online. Segel is Marshall in "HIMYM".
Peet is not the only guest star coming to the show this season. This Monday, November 23, Chris Elliot from "Everybody Loves Raymond" is playing Lily's estranged father who comes for family Thanksgiving dinner. Then there will be Rachel Bilson, Tim Gunn and Stacy Keibler in the 100th episode that airs on January 11.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday