Uma Thurman to Hook Up With Robert Pattinson in 'Bel Ami'
Robert Pattinson has got his partner in upcoming film "Bel Ami" as Uma Thurman has signed on to star opposite him in the drama film, which centers on a guy named Georges Duroy, played by Pattinson. The "Kill Bill" star is slated to play the wife of Duroy's friend, a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society. She will help Duroy in his ascent, and later become his wife.
Beside Thurman, British actress Kristin Scott Thomas has also joined the cast ensemble. The 49-year-old star, who is best known for her role as Katharine Clifton in "The English Patient", will portray a socialite who falls for Duroy and becomes clingy in the process.
"Bel Ami", an adaptation of Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same name, is a morality tale centered on Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Uberto Pasolini will serve as the producer, while Declan Donnellan is in the director seat. Rachel Bennette reportedly provided the script. Production is said to take place in London and Budapest starting from February 2010.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'