Uma Thurman to Hook Up With Robert Pattinson in 'Bel Ami'
Robert Pattinson has got his partner in upcoming film "Bel Ami" as Uma Thurman has signed on to star opposite him in the drama film, which centers on a guy named Georges Duroy, played by Pattinson. The "Kill Bill" star is slated to play the wife of Duroy's friend, a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society. She will help Duroy in his ascent, and later become his wife.
Beside Thurman, British actress Kristin Scott Thomas has also joined the cast ensemble. The 49-year-old star, who is best known for her role as Katharine Clifton in "The English Patient", will portray a socialite who falls for Duroy and becomes clingy in the process.
"Bel Ami", an adaptation of Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same name, is a morality tale centered on Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Uberto Pasolini will serve as the producer, while Declan Donnellan is in the director seat. Rachel Bennette reportedly provided the script. Production is said to take place in London and Budapest starting from February 2010.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video