Jennifer Lopez's First Single 'Louboutins' Emerges
Jennifer Lopez's lead single from her next year release "Love?" has hit the web. Titled "Louboutins", the song will be performed live for the first time at 2009 American Music Awards on November 22.
"Louboutins" reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and written by The-Dream. Rumor also suggests that the song was meant to be recorded for Brandy's forthcoming release, but following Brandy's exit from Epic Records, it was handed over to J-Lo.
Jennifer Lopez is expected to release "Love?" on January 25, 2010. A promotional single called "Fresh Out the Oven" has been unveiled earlier this month. Coming from production hands of The Neptunes, the dance track has Pitbull lending his vocal on the lines.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress