Jennifer Lopez's First Single 'Louboutins' Emerges
Jennifer Lopez's lead single from her next year release "Love?" has hit the web. Titled "Louboutins", the song will be performed live for the first time at 2009 American Music Awards on November 22.
"Louboutins" reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and written by The-Dream. Rumor also suggests that the song was meant to be recorded for Brandy's forthcoming release, but following Brandy's exit from Epic Records, it was handed over to J-Lo.
Jennifer Lopez is expected to release "Love?" on January 25, 2010. A promotional single called "Fresh Out the Oven" has been unveiled earlier this month. Coming from production hands of The Neptunes, the dance track has Pitbull lending his vocal on the lines.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son