Jennifer Lopez's First Single 'Louboutins' Emerges
Jennifer Lopez's lead single from her next year release "Love?" has hit the web. Titled "Louboutins", the song will be performed live for the first time at 2009 American Music Awards on November 22.
"Louboutins" reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and written by The-Dream. Rumor also suggests that the song was meant to be recorded for Brandy's forthcoming release, but following Brandy's exit from Epic Records, it was handed over to J-Lo.
Jennifer Lopez is expected to release "Love?" on January 25, 2010. A promotional single called "Fresh Out the Oven" has been unveiled earlier this month. Coming from production hands of The Neptunes, the dance track has Pitbull lending his vocal on the lines.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy