Jennifer Lopez's First Single 'Louboutins' Emerges
Jennifer Lopez's lead single from her next year release "Love?" has hit the web. Titled "Louboutins", the song will be performed live for the first time at 2009 American Music Awards on November 22.
"Louboutins" reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and written by The-Dream. Rumor also suggests that the song was meant to be recorded for Brandy's forthcoming release, but following Brandy's exit from Epic Records, it was handed over to J-Lo.
Jennifer Lopez is expected to release "Love?" on January 25, 2010. A promotional single called "Fresh Out the Oven" has been unveiled earlier this month. Coming from production hands of The Neptunes, the dance track has Pitbull lending his vocal on the lines.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri