Rihanna NOT Dating Anyone, Doesn't Want to Date Yet
Despite rumors to the contrary, Rihanna isn't dating anyone. The Barbadian songstress confirmed to Access Hollywood and "The Billy Bush Show" on Thursday, November 19, "I'm not dating anyone ... I'm not dating anyone. I'm single and ready to mingle!"
"I don't really want to date night now," she continued. "I don't want a serious relationship only because it's a lot of time and energy and a big commitment. And right now I'm just focused on 'Rated R', [which] is like a child, it needs a lot of attention and is a lot of hard work and a lot of sleepless nights."
When asked to give comment on reports of her dating "90210" star Tristan Wilds, Rihanna stated, "I don't know if I would say he's my friend. He came to one of my parties, but we don't have even have each other's cell phone numbers, so I don't know what you call that."
On Wednesday, November 18, NY Daily News ran a story that Rihanna was romancing Tristan Wilds, who reportedly was a guest at the farewell party she threw for her friend over the weekend at her Los Angeles house before she embarks on a set of London gigs.
NY Daily News cited a source as stating, "No one knew why Tristan was there initially, because it was not an industry party - it was very intimate. But everyone quickly realized they weren't meeting for the first time, because they were openly affectionate for everyone to see."
"He's a real gentleman," added the source. "She likes him a lot, and it shows. From the moment he walked into her party, Rihanna lit up. They'll keep in touch while she's away. They're already planning to use iChat and Skype to stay in contact until Tristan finishes shooting '90210' for the season and can fly out to meet her on the road."
Tristan himself hasn't addressed the dating rumors just yet. His representative had "no comment" about the issue when contacted by Access Hollywood.
More Rihanna News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!