'Lost' Takes Tuesday Nights Beginning February 2
After staying on the shadow for sometime, "Lost" finally steps out with a premiere date for its sixth and final season. Aiming big, ABC presents an all-night event on February 2 with a recap special that will air an hour before it.
The recap will be kicked off at 8/7c and two-hour premiere will follow at 9/8c. The show will then move to its regular slot on Tuesday nights at 9/8c beginning the following week on February 9. ABC is still determining a partner for "Lost" on Tuesdays and rumor has it fellow sci-fi series "V" will be put in the 10/9c slot.
Through the press release, ABC also confirms the return of Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.
What the network doesn't mention is the return of Rebecca Mader. Writer Carlton Cuse has tweeted on Wednesday, November 18 that the actress who portrays Charlotte Staples Lewis will be back despite the death in previous season. "We are very happy to welcome Rebecca Mader back to LOST. Just saw some dailies of her new work. Awesome," Cuse wrote.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective