'Lost' Takes Tuesday Nights Beginning February 2
After staying on the shadow for sometime, "Lost" finally steps out with a premiere date for its sixth and final season. Aiming big, ABC presents an all-night event on February 2 with a recap special that will air an hour before it.
The recap will be kicked off at 8/7c and two-hour premiere will follow at 9/8c. The show will then move to its regular slot on Tuesday nights at 9/8c beginning the following week on February 9. ABC is still determining a partner for "Lost" on Tuesdays and rumor has it fellow sci-fi series "V" will be put in the 10/9c slot.
Through the press release, ABC also confirms the return of Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.
What the network doesn't mention is the return of Rebecca Mader. Writer Carlton Cuse has tweeted on Wednesday, November 18 that the actress who portrays Charlotte Staples Lewis will be back despite the death in previous season. "We are very happy to welcome Rebecca Mader back to LOST. Just saw some dailies of her new work. Awesome," Cuse wrote.
More Lost News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!