Coldplay's Guitarist Jonny Buckland Ties the Knot
It's a weekend wedding for Coldplay's guitarist Jonny Buckland who married his longtime girlfriend Chloe Lee-Evans on Saturday, November 14. The nuptials, as reported by Us Weekly, took place at "London's exclusive One Marylebone Road, a neo-classical church with high ceilings, chandeliers and flowers lining the room."
Jonny's bandmates Chris Martin, Will Champion and Guy Berryman were in attendance. "X Factor" contestant Daniel Pearce and his band reportedly took the stage at the reception. No other detail of the wedding has been shared with reporters though.
Jonny Buckland has been dating Chloe Lee-Evans, who is a jewelry designer, for years. The pair has one daughter together, named Violet, who was born on November 3, 2007. It is reported that the family currently resides in London.
More Coldplay News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World