Coldplay's Guitarist Jonny Buckland Ties the Knot
It's a weekend wedding for Coldplay's guitarist Jonny Buckland who married his longtime girlfriend Chloe Lee-Evans on Saturday, November 14. The nuptials, as reported by Us Weekly, took place at "London's exclusive One Marylebone Road, a neo-classical church with high ceilings, chandeliers and flowers lining the room."
Jonny's bandmates Chris Martin, Will Champion and Guy Berryman were in attendance. "X Factor" contestant Daniel Pearce and his band reportedly took the stage at the reception. No other detail of the wedding has been shared with reporters though.
Jonny Buckland has been dating Chloe Lee-Evans, who is a jewelry designer, for years. The pair has one daughter together, named Violet, who was born on November 3, 2007. It is reported that the family currently resides in London.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris