Coldplay's Guitarist Jonny Buckland Ties the Knot
It's a weekend wedding for Coldplay's guitarist Jonny Buckland who married his longtime girlfriend Chloe Lee-Evans on Saturday, November 14. The nuptials, as reported by Us Weekly, took place at "London's exclusive One Marylebone Road, a neo-classical church with high ceilings, chandeliers and flowers lining the room."
Jonny's bandmates Chris Martin, Will Champion and Guy Berryman were in attendance. "X Factor" contestant Daniel Pearce and his band reportedly took the stage at the reception. No other detail of the wedding has been shared with reporters though.
Jonny Buckland has been dating Chloe Lee-Evans, who is a jewelry designer, for years. The pair has one daughter together, named Violet, who was born on November 3, 2007. It is reported that the family currently resides in London.
More Coldplay News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones