Coldplay's Guitarist Jonny Buckland Ties the Knot
It's a weekend wedding for Coldplay's guitarist Jonny Buckland who married his longtime girlfriend Chloe Lee-Evans on Saturday, November 14. The nuptials, as reported by Us Weekly, took place at "London's exclusive One Marylebone Road, a neo-classical church with high ceilings, chandeliers and flowers lining the room."
Jonny's bandmates Chris Martin, Will Champion and Guy Berryman were in attendance. "X Factor" contestant Daniel Pearce and his band reportedly took the stage at the reception. No other detail of the wedding has been shared with reporters though.
Jonny Buckland has been dating Chloe Lee-Evans, who is a jewelry designer, for years. The pair has one daughter together, named Violet, who was born on November 3, 2007. It is reported that the family currently resides in London.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'