First Trailer for 'Iron Man 2' May Arrive in December
After several months finishing its principal photography, a snippet of "Iron Man 2" can be expected to arrive soon. Recently, director Jon Favreau hinted that the first trailer for the movie will be released in December, when another Robert Downey Jr.-starred film, "Sherlock Holmes", hits U.S. theaters. "w/Sherlock Holmes, perhaps??" he retweeted on Thursday, November 19 when a fan asked whether or not the trailer will come soon.
The filmmaker, who has been all over Twitter talking about the sequel to "Iron Man", has previously informed that the film was starting to enter its final phase. "Digital animated shots starting to come in. The movie is beginning to take on it's final look," he tweeted on Sunday, November 15.
Beside having Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow to reprise their roles as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, "Iron Man 2" will introduce Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. Although there was a speculation that the movie will pick up Tony's love triangle story, Jon Favreau has claimed the film will still primarily focus on the relationship between the man in iron armor and his assistant. "I think the central relationship is still those two characters. It's still Pepper and Tony," the 42-year-old shared.
Joining the threesome in the star-studded cast ensemble are Don Cheadle as Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Mickey Rourke as Ivan Vanko / Whiplash, and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury among many others. Penned by Justin Theroux, Paramount Pictures eyes a May 7, 2010 release date for the film.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed