First Trailer for 'Iron Man 2' May Arrive in December
After several months finishing its principal photography, a snippet of "Iron Man 2" can be expected to arrive soon. Recently, director Jon Favreau hinted that the first trailer for the movie will be released in December, when another Robert Downey Jr.-starred film, "Sherlock Holmes", hits U.S. theaters. "w/Sherlock Holmes, perhaps??" he retweeted on Thursday, November 19 when a fan asked whether or not the trailer will come soon.
The filmmaker, who has been all over Twitter talking about the sequel to "Iron Man", has previously informed that the film was starting to enter its final phase. "Digital animated shots starting to come in. The movie is beginning to take on it's final look," he tweeted on Sunday, November 15.
Beside having Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow to reprise their roles as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, "Iron Man 2" will introduce Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. Although there was a speculation that the movie will pick up Tony's love triangle story, Jon Favreau has claimed the film will still primarily focus on the relationship between the man in iron armor and his assistant. "I think the central relationship is still those two characters. It's still Pepper and Tony," the 42-year-old shared.
Joining the threesome in the star-studded cast ensemble are Don Cheadle as Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Mickey Rourke as Ivan Vanko / Whiplash, and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury among many others. Penned by Justin Theroux, Paramount Pictures eyes a May 7, 2010 release date for the film.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?