First Trailer for 'Iron Man 2' May Arrive in December
After several months finishing its principal photography, a snippet of "Iron Man 2" can be expected to arrive soon. Recently, director Jon Favreau hinted that the first trailer for the movie will be released in December, when another Robert Downey Jr.-starred film, "Sherlock Holmes", hits U.S. theaters. "w/Sherlock Holmes, perhaps??" he retweeted on Thursday, November 19 when a fan asked whether or not the trailer will come soon.
The filmmaker, who has been all over Twitter talking about the sequel to "Iron Man", has previously informed that the film was starting to enter its final phase. "Digital animated shots starting to come in. The movie is beginning to take on it's final look," he tweeted on Sunday, November 15.
Beside having Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow to reprise their roles as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, "Iron Man 2" will introduce Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. Although there was a speculation that the movie will pick up Tony's love triangle story, Jon Favreau has claimed the film will still primarily focus on the relationship between the man in iron armor and his assistant. "I think the central relationship is still those two characters. It's still Pepper and Tony," the 42-year-old shared.
Joining the threesome in the star-studded cast ensemble are Don Cheadle as Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Mickey Rourke as Ivan Vanko / Whiplash, and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury among many others. Penned by Justin Theroux, Paramount Pictures eyes a May 7, 2010 release date for the film.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?