'CSI: NY' 6.09 Preview: The End of Compass Killer
The serial killer is still on killing spree but Mac and his team are on his tail. In the third episode of "CSI: NY" about the pursuit of Compass Killer, Mac and his team uncover the dark lair of the murderous madman. But as they race to save his fourth victim, the sunrise presents one final surprise that no one ever expected.
"Manhattanhenge" airs on Wednesday, November 25. Skeet Ulrich gets inside the shoes of Compass Killer and stays on the show for three episodes which are not consecutive. He first appeared in the third episode of this season, leaving an antique compass that points to a certain direction near his victims to give clue to the investigators about the next one.
"I was really curious because I haven't played a killer since 'Scream' and I was really curious how I would think about it now versus how I thought about it then," Ulrich said in an interview with TV Guide about why he decided to take the role.
Speaking about this week's episode and next week's which will serve as the conclusion to his story arc, Ulrich said, "What becomes very apparent in Episode 8 and even more frustrating is that everything we thought about this guy was wrong. We really completely take a left turn. Nothing is what it seems. When we sort of discover who this guy is, it just ... makes it even more of a challenge to get him."
"Manhattanhenge" reportedly will reveal Compass Killer's mysterious disfigured face. Ulrich has sat for around two hours to put on the prosthetic make-up.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease