Daniel Radcliffe Doing 'Twilight' on 'The Simpsons'
That Daniel Radcliffe would lend his voice on "The Simpsons" next year has been confirmed by FOX. The British actor who is famous for his portrayal of Harry Potter will woo Lisa and spoof "Twilight" for the annual Halloween episode, "Treehouse of Horror XXI".
Radcliffe's role is Edmund, a kid vampire whose dad is none other than Dracula. He and Lisa fall in love with each other but their fathers are against the relationship and will try to break them up. The episode will air in either late October or early November like in the previous years.
Producer Al Jean told EW, "Daniel was very excited to do The Simpsons, and we kept trying to ask him for secrets from the upcoming Harry Potter movie until we realized that they were all in the books."
"Treehouse of Horror" began in the second season and always contained horror, science fiction, or supernatural setting. Classic 1959 TV series "The Twilight Zone" has been lifted as the subject of several episodes.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings