Daniel Radcliffe Doing 'Twilight' on 'The Simpsons'
That Daniel Radcliffe would lend his voice on "The Simpsons" next year has been confirmed by FOX. The British actor who is famous for his portrayal of Harry Potter will woo Lisa and spoof "Twilight" for the annual Halloween episode, "Treehouse of Horror XXI".
Radcliffe's role is Edmund, a kid vampire whose dad is none other than Dracula. He and Lisa fall in love with each other but their fathers are against the relationship and will try to break them up. The episode will air in either late October or early November like in the previous years.
Producer Al Jean told EW, "Daniel was very excited to do The Simpsons, and we kept trying to ask him for secrets from the upcoming Harry Potter movie until we realized that they were all in the books."
"Treehouse of Horror" began in the second season and always contained horror, science fiction, or supernatural setting. Classic 1959 TV series "The Twilight Zone" has been lifted as the subject of several episodes.
More The Simpsons News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'