Daniel Radcliffe Doing 'Twilight' on 'The Simpsons'
That Daniel Radcliffe would lend his voice on "The Simpsons" next year has been confirmed by FOX. The British actor who is famous for his portrayal of Harry Potter will woo Lisa and spoof "Twilight" for the annual Halloween episode, "Treehouse of Horror XXI".
Radcliffe's role is Edmund, a kid vampire whose dad is none other than Dracula. He and Lisa fall in love with each other but their fathers are against the relationship and will try to break them up. The episode will air in either late October or early November like in the previous years.
Producer Al Jean told EW, "Daniel was very excited to do The Simpsons, and we kept trying to ask him for secrets from the upcoming Harry Potter movie until we realized that they were all in the books."
"Treehouse of Horror" began in the second season and always contained horror, science fiction, or supernatural setting. Classic 1959 TV series "The Twilight Zone" has been lifted as the subject of several episodes.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke