Eminem to Release 'Relapse: Refill' on December 22
Filling the gap between "Relapse" and "Relapse 2", Eminem will treat his fans with "Relapse: Refill". The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is going to be put out for purchase across U.S. on December 22.
According to Rap-Up, the "Refill" will arrive as a double-disc album and feature seven new songs in addition to the original tracks of "Relapse". Titles of the reported fresh materials remain under wraps though.
"Relapse" made its way out in U.S. on May 19. In its first week on sale, it reigned Billboard Hot 200 and sold more than 608,000 copies, becoming the biggest sales week of the year for any album so far. Also, the achievement has made the rapper crowned the biggest selling Hip-Hop act in the SoundScan era (1991-present) considering that he has sold around 34 million units with his six albums.
"Relapse 2", meanwhile, is expected to come out sometime next year. Rappers 50 Cent and K'Naan as well as producer Just Blaze are involved in the making of the effort.
Aside from entering studio for his own albums, Eminem has also contributed to "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album which has been in stores since October.
Update: "Relapse: Refill" is reportedly aimed to replace "Relapse 2" which was previously announced to come out next year.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?