Eminem to Release 'Relapse: Refill' on December 22
Filling the gap between "Relapse" and "Relapse 2", Eminem will treat his fans with "Relapse: Refill". The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is going to be put out for purchase across U.S. on December 22.
According to Rap-Up, the "Refill" will arrive as a double-disc album and feature seven new songs in addition to the original tracks of "Relapse". Titles of the reported fresh materials remain under wraps though.
"Relapse" made its way out in U.S. on May 19. In its first week on sale, it reigned Billboard Hot 200 and sold more than 608,000 copies, becoming the biggest sales week of the year for any album so far. Also, the achievement has made the rapper crowned the biggest selling Hip-Hop act in the SoundScan era (1991-present) considering that he has sold around 34 million units with his six albums.
"Relapse 2", meanwhile, is expected to come out sometime next year. Rappers 50 Cent and K'Naan as well as producer Just Blaze are involved in the making of the effort.
Aside from entering studio for his own albums, Eminem has also contributed to "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album which has been in stores since October.
Update: "Relapse: Refill" is reportedly aimed to replace "Relapse 2" which was previously announced to come out next year.
More Eminem News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story