Eminem to Release 'Relapse: Refill' on December 22
Filling the gap between "Relapse" and "Relapse 2", Eminem will treat his fans with "Relapse: Refill". The re-release of the first "Relapse" installment is going to be put out for purchase across U.S. on December 22.
According to Rap-Up, the "Refill" will arrive as a double-disc album and feature seven new songs in addition to the original tracks of "Relapse". Titles of the reported fresh materials remain under wraps though.
"Relapse" made its way out in U.S. on May 19. In its first week on sale, it reigned Billboard Hot 200 and sold more than 608,000 copies, becoming the biggest sales week of the year for any album so far. Also, the achievement has made the rapper crowned the biggest selling Hip-Hop act in the SoundScan era (1991-present) considering that he has sold around 34 million units with his six albums.
"Relapse 2", meanwhile, is expected to come out sometime next year. Rappers 50 Cent and K'Naan as well as producer Just Blaze are involved in the making of the effort.
Aside from entering studio for his own albums, Eminem has also contributed to "DJ Hero Renegade" double-disc album which has been in stores since October.
Update: "Relapse: Refill" is reportedly aimed to replace "Relapse 2" which was previously announced to come out next year.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection