'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 13 Winner Is Nicole Fox
Nicole Fox has won "America's Next Top Model" cycle 13 and thus becomes the first petite model to have claimed the title. Nicole is entitled to a Seventeen magazine cover shoot and six-page spread, a spot at Wilhelmina Models and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics.
Nicole beat Laura Kirkpatrick on the finale after completing her CoverGirl commercial smoothly and conquering the final runway. Laura stumbled a bit on the challenge because of her dyslexia. And when Nigel Barker asked her to think something emotional, Laura could not deliver it to the camera. However, Nicole wasn't exactly an obvious winner from the beginning. Jay Manuel disliked the way she read her CoverGirl commercial because she sounded like a snob.
Before the girls had to walk down the live fashion show, Tyra Banks sat down with each of them to talk about their motivation. "I have sat, like, in a bathroom stall during lunch so that, like, I can eat my food and nobody, like, will see me being alone," Nicole told Tyra. Meanwhile, Laura said that she was happy to break the thought that she couldn't make it big.
During the final runway show, the girls walked in Julia Clancy designs. Eddie Murphy was among the audience because his daughter Bria Murphy was also modeling. The eliminated girls this cycle as well as Teyona Anderson, the winner of cycle 12, were also in the show. All of them had to battle wind and rain on the runway.
During the judging panel, the judges liked Laura's walk better than Nicole's but appreciated Nicole's signature walk. Then they went through the girls' CoverGirl shoot. Nigel cheered for Laura's photo while Tyra loved Nicole's relax but confident shot. After considering Laura and Nicole's portfolios, the judges decided upon Nicole as the winner.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard