Final 3 of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 9 Revealed
Mya and Donny Osmond were the first two celebrities announced advancing to the finals of "Dancing with the Stars". The former topped the leader board on Monday, November 16 performance night with 87 out of 90 points. She scored a perfect 30 for their Salsa, 29 for Cha Cha Cha and 28 for Waltz. Osmond, being the one with strong fan base, grabbed 27 for Jitterbug, 26 for Samba, and 21 for Tango.
It was between Joanna Krupa and Kelly Osbourne when the hosts were about to announce the third couple in the finale. Krupa earned 81 points on Monday and fell at the second place. Osbourne meanwhile, received 78 points and sat at the third place. Although she scored higher, Krupa did not get the same vote of confidence from the audience and was thus eliminated. "It's been such an amazing experience... I've grown as a person," Joanna said.
The three finalists of season 9 thus are Mya and Chaplin; Osmond and Kym Johnson; and Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel. In the finale airing on Monday, November 23, the finalists will dance Tango Tap-Out, Freestyle and favorite dance of the season.
Filler of the result night included musical performances by Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis and Bee Gees. Last season's participant Melissa Rycroft also came back to the dance floor while Bee Gees serenaded her and the other pro dancers like Tony Dovolani and Cheryl Burke. There were also the dancers from musical "Nine".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune