'Amazing Race' Sends Home Gary and Matt
Saved from being sent home last week through the non-elimination round, Gary and Matt cannot keep up with "The Amazing Race" this week. The father and son duo had to perform an additional task for coming the last in the previous leg, spending five minutes inside a Sauna Buss in Estonia before they can perform the Road Block.
All teams actually started at the same time because the boat that took them to Tallinn was so late that they all ended up on the same spot. But once there, Gary and Matt had to perform the speed bump while the others moved on with the Road Block. Here, teams were required to travel to Mustpeade and one member must dash to the cellar to acquire a candelabra and an empty scroll inside a room. The scroll contained clue written in invisible ink which will be visible by holding it near the candle. Gary and Matt actually were not too far behind at this point but they made a mistake of not burning the entire clue, causing them to look around in Pik Hermann Tower Garden for the clue box.
Next came the Detour where teams could choose between Serve and Sling. In the former, teams must score five points in a volleyball game against a local team. In the latter, teams use slingshots to throw fruits to a moose target. The first two teams to arrive Meghan and Cheyne as well as the Globetrotters chose Serve immediately. Brian and Ericka as well as Sam and Dan had to wait because there were only two courts but they all finished quickly and headed to the Pit Stop.
Meghan and Cheyne won infra-red sauna for being the first team this week. Behind them are Sam & Dan, Flight Time & Big Easy, and Brian & Ericka. By this time, it was obvious that Gary and Matt were going to be eliminated. Gary said that he didn't want to see a candelabra anymore in his lifetime.
Next week, four teams will travel to Prague and the final three will be revealed. In the promo, Ericka swore to "aim for the jugular" after Sam and Dan stole their taxi.
More The Amazing Race News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them