Another Look of SyFy's 'Alice' Through TV Spot
"Alice", SyFy's take on the Lewis Carroll classics "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking-Glass" has been given a short but new promo. This TV spot introduces one by one briefly the main characters of the miniseries from the titular character to the villainous Red Queen.
28-year-old actress Caterina Scorsone plays Alice since the writer/director Nick Willing wants this version to follow the more adult and "fiercely independent" version of the character. Alice is a stranger in an outlandish city of twisted towers and casinos built out of playing cards, all under the rule of a deliciously devilish Queen who's not very happy about Alice's arrival. Playing the Red Queen is Kathy Bates.
Other cast include Andrew Lee Potts as Mad Hatter, Harry Dean Stanton as Caterpillar, and Tim Curry as resistance leader Dodo. SyFy will debut the series on December 6 and conclude it on the next day.
Alice's adventures are also being translated to the big screen, a project by Tim Burton. How the miniseries team regard the movie adaptation called "Alice in Wonderland" compared to theirs, Willing commented, "It could not be more different. We are out there - not to say that [Burton's] isn't out there, but [he's] in a classical way."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed