Another Look of SyFy's 'Alice' Through TV Spot
"Alice", SyFy's take on the Lewis Carroll classics "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking-Glass" has been given a short but new promo. This TV spot introduces one by one briefly the main characters of the miniseries from the titular character to the villainous Red Queen.
28-year-old actress Caterina Scorsone plays Alice since the writer/director Nick Willing wants this version to follow the more adult and "fiercely independent" version of the character. Alice is a stranger in an outlandish city of twisted towers and casinos built out of playing cards, all under the rule of a deliciously devilish Queen who's not very happy about Alice's arrival. Playing the Red Queen is Kathy Bates.
Other cast include Andrew Lee Potts as Mad Hatter, Harry Dean Stanton as Caterpillar, and Tim Curry as resistance leader Dodo. SyFy will debut the series on December 6 and conclude it on the next day.
Alice's adventures are also being translated to the big screen, a project by Tim Burton. How the miniseries team regard the movie adaptation called "Alice in Wonderland" compared to theirs, Willing commented, "It could not be more different. We are out there - not to say that [Burton's] isn't out there, but [he's] in a classical way."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified