'The Beautiful Life' Revived for Summer 2010
"The Beautiful Life: TBL" on the runway is not so dead after all. The circulating rumor that the canceled series will be revived by The CW for summer 2010 has been confirmed by the Facebook team of the drama.
Although the words have surfaced since Friday, November 13, the official announcement was only made on Sunday. "We have somewhat good news. The CW will plan 2 air the remaining episodes of The Beautiful Life: TBL in America's Summer Period," read the message. "The bad news is there is still no plans of renewing The Beautiful Life. But that might change during the Months, or this year."
"TBL", starring Mischa Barton, Sara Paxton and Corbin Bleu among others, was yanked off air after airing only two episodes. The show indeed opened to a small number of audience in its September premiere with the rating going down 0.2 million from the first to the second episode.
The cast blamed The CW for not putting much effort to the promotion with them having to campaign through Twitters, red carpets and other appearances. The network itself has not given a press release to confirm the revival of the show.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle