Second Trailer for 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' Arrives
Another sneak peek at "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" has been shared through a brand new trailer. Debuted on Friday, November 13, the more than two minute clip gives a preview to the story of an estranged couple, Paul Morgan and Meryl Morgan, who is forced to live together in small town Wyoming.
Paul and Meryl are a couple who finds their marriage to be a disaster. Though Paul still tries to patch everything up, his wife thinks she cannot stand to live with him any longer. Suddenly, their life is turned into something they never expect after they become witnesses to a murder.
Placed under a witness relocation program, they are forced to live together in Wyoming. Now while trying to get used to the life in the small town, they face situations which help them rekindle their romance.
The Morgan couple is played by "Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker and "Music and Lyrics" actor Hugh Grant. Marc Lawrence serves both as director and scriptwriter for the film, while Liz Glotzer teams up with Martin Shafer to produce the film. The romantic comedy movie is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 18.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign