Second Trailer for 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' Arrives
Another sneak peek at "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" has been shared through a brand new trailer. Debuted on Friday, November 13, the more than two minute clip gives a preview to the story of an estranged couple, Paul Morgan and Meryl Morgan, who is forced to live together in small town Wyoming.
Paul and Meryl are a couple who finds their marriage to be a disaster. Though Paul still tries to patch everything up, his wife thinks she cannot stand to live with him any longer. Suddenly, their life is turned into something they never expect after they become witnesses to a murder.
Placed under a witness relocation program, they are forced to live together in Wyoming. Now while trying to get used to the life in the small town, they face situations which help them rekindle their romance.
The Morgan couple is played by "Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker and "Music and Lyrics" actor Hugh Grant. Marc Lawrence serves both as director and scriptwriter for the film, while Liz Glotzer teams up with Martin Shafer to produce the film. The romantic comedy movie is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 18.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'