Second Trailer for 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' Arrives
Another sneak peek at "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" has been shared through a brand new trailer. Debuted on Friday, November 13, the more than two minute clip gives a preview to the story of an estranged couple, Paul Morgan and Meryl Morgan, who is forced to live together in small town Wyoming.
Paul and Meryl are a couple who finds their marriage to be a disaster. Though Paul still tries to patch everything up, his wife thinks she cannot stand to live with him any longer. Suddenly, their life is turned into something they never expect after they become witnesses to a murder.
Placed under a witness relocation program, they are forced to live together in Wyoming. Now while trying to get used to the life in the small town, they face situations which help them rekindle their romance.
The Morgan couple is played by "Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker and "Music and Lyrics" actor Hugh Grant. Marc Lawrence serves both as director and scriptwriter for the film, while Liz Glotzer teams up with Martin Shafer to produce the film. The romantic comedy movie is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 18.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked