Second Trailer for 'Did You Hear About the Morgans?' Arrives
Another sneak peek at "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" has been shared through a brand new trailer. Debuted on Friday, November 13, the more than two minute clip gives a preview to the story of an estranged couple, Paul Morgan and Meryl Morgan, who is forced to live together in small town Wyoming.
Paul and Meryl are a couple who finds their marriage to be a disaster. Though Paul still tries to patch everything up, his wife thinks she cannot stand to live with him any longer. Suddenly, their life is turned into something they never expect after they become witnesses to a murder.
Placed under a witness relocation program, they are forced to live together in Wyoming. Now while trying to get used to the life in the small town, they face situations which help them rekindle their romance.
The Morgan couple is played by "Sex and the City" star Sarah Jessica Parker and "Music and Lyrics" actor Hugh Grant. Marc Lawrence serves both as director and scriptwriter for the film, while Liz Glotzer teams up with Martin Shafer to produce the film. The romantic comedy movie is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters on December 18.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'