Jon and Kate Gosselin NOT Sharing Couch for Finale
Contrary to a report from The New York Post that Jon Gosselin and his ex-wife Kate Gosselin will sit down together for "Jon & Kate Plus 8" series finale, Access Hollywood obtains the information that they will not do so. They were said to share the same couch and talk about the recent life events but Access said they are not even going to be in the same room.
The interviews with the estranged couple will still go on but they will be done separately. Beside providing insights to the past years, Jon and Kate will talk about what the future holds for them and their eight children. Off the interview, the finale airing November 23 also follows Kate and the kids visiting a dairy farm and a firehouse. Reportedly, there will be highlights from the five-year run at the end.
With "Jon & Kate" ending, Kate Gosselin has struck a new deal with TLC to have her own show which airs under the title "Kate Plus Eight". NY Post said instead of being a regular series like "Jon & Kate", the new show will only be specials. There will be another show developed for Kate but the details are still kept hidden.
In place of "Jon & Kate Plus 8", TLC will air "Cake Boss" at 9/8c. The cable has another family with multiple kids doing a reality show, "Table for 12", which will premiere its second season on March 23 at 10/9c.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!