Jon and Kate Gosselin NOT Sharing Couch for Finale
Contrary to a report from The New York Post that Jon Gosselin and his ex-wife Kate Gosselin will sit down together for "Jon & Kate Plus 8" series finale, Access Hollywood obtains the information that they will not do so. They were said to share the same couch and talk about the recent life events but Access said they are not even going to be in the same room.
The interviews with the estranged couple will still go on but they will be done separately. Beside providing insights to the past years, Jon and Kate will talk about what the future holds for them and their eight children. Off the interview, the finale airing November 23 also follows Kate and the kids visiting a dairy farm and a firehouse. Reportedly, there will be highlights from the five-year run at the end.
With "Jon & Kate" ending, Kate Gosselin has struck a new deal with TLC to have her own show which airs under the title "Kate Plus Eight". NY Post said instead of being a regular series like "Jon & Kate", the new show will only be specials. There will be another show developed for Kate but the details are still kept hidden.
In place of "Jon & Kate Plus 8", TLC will air "Cake Boss" at 9/8c. The cable has another family with multiple kids doing a reality show, "Table for 12", which will premiere its second season on March 23 at 10/9c.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby