David Archuleta Working With Daniel Bedingfield for New Album
David Archuleta is currently busy working on the follow-up to his eponymous debut album "David Archuleta". He wrote on his blog, "Last week I got to work with Matt Squire and Victoria Horn, and this week I've been working with Daniel Bedingfield and Kina Grannis."
In addition to giving the scoop on the album, David also shared what he did in the past few weeks during his studio break in Los Angeles. "I've gotten to spend time with my aunt! It's been a lot of fun getting to spend time with her and let her be a part of all of the things I've been doing down here," he stated. During the family time, he managed to take his aunt to one of Imogen Heap's concerts.
Recording sessions for the album actually have been started since David was touring with Demi Lovato last summer. The record is crafted back-to-back with his first Christmas effort "Christmas From My Heart" which was released in October. The not-yet-titled effort, meanwhile, will not hit the market until next year.
In the meantime, David is scheduled to embark on a tour to promote the Christmas set beginning November 24. For the gig which will be wrapped on December 20, he will perform hit singles from his previous album and new materials from the holiday effort.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage