David Archuleta Working With Daniel Bedingfield for New Album
David Archuleta is currently busy working on the follow-up to his eponymous debut album "David Archuleta". He wrote on his blog, "Last week I got to work with Matt Squire and Victoria Horn, and this week I've been working with Daniel Bedingfield and Kina Grannis."
In addition to giving the scoop on the album, David also shared what he did in the past few weeks during his studio break in Los Angeles. "I've gotten to spend time with my aunt! It's been a lot of fun getting to spend time with her and let her be a part of all of the things I've been doing down here," he stated. During the family time, he managed to take his aunt to one of Imogen Heap's concerts.
Recording sessions for the album actually have been started since David was touring with Demi Lovato last summer. The record is crafted back-to-back with his first Christmas effort "Christmas From My Heart" which was released in October. The not-yet-titled effort, meanwhile, will not hit the market until next year.
In the meantime, David is scheduled to embark on a tour to promote the Christmas set beginning November 24. For the gig which will be wrapped on December 20, he will perform hit singles from his previous album and new materials from the holiday effort.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture