David Archuleta Working With Daniel Bedingfield for New Album
David Archuleta is currently busy working on the follow-up to his eponymous debut album "David Archuleta". He wrote on his blog, "Last week I got to work with Matt Squire and Victoria Horn, and this week I've been working with Daniel Bedingfield and Kina Grannis."
In addition to giving the scoop on the album, David also shared what he did in the past few weeks during his studio break in Los Angeles. "I've gotten to spend time with my aunt! It's been a lot of fun getting to spend time with her and let her be a part of all of the things I've been doing down here," he stated. During the family time, he managed to take his aunt to one of Imogen Heap's concerts.
Recording sessions for the album actually have been started since David was touring with Demi Lovato last summer. The record is crafted back-to-back with his first Christmas effort "Christmas From My Heart" which was released in October. The not-yet-titled effort, meanwhile, will not hit the market until next year.
In the meantime, David is scheduled to embark on a tour to promote the Christmas set beginning November 24. For the gig which will be wrapped on December 20, he will perform hit singles from his previous album and new materials from the holiday effort.
More David Archuleta News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media