David Archuleta Working With Daniel Bedingfield for New Album
David Archuleta is currently busy working on the follow-up to his eponymous debut album "David Archuleta". He wrote on his blog, "Last week I got to work with Matt Squire and Victoria Horn, and this week I've been working with Daniel Bedingfield and Kina Grannis."
In addition to giving the scoop on the album, David also shared what he did in the past few weeks during his studio break in Los Angeles. "I've gotten to spend time with my aunt! It's been a lot of fun getting to spend time with her and let her be a part of all of the things I've been doing down here," he stated. During the family time, he managed to take his aunt to one of Imogen Heap's concerts.
Recording sessions for the album actually have been started since David was touring with Demi Lovato last summer. The record is crafted back-to-back with his first Christmas effort "Christmas From My Heart" which was released in October. The not-yet-titled effort, meanwhile, will not hit the market until next year.
In the meantime, David is scheduled to embark on a tour to promote the Christmas set beginning November 24. For the gig which will be wrapped on December 20, he will perform hit singles from his previous album and new materials from the holiday effort.
More David Archuleta News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party