Sneak Peek to 'ANTM' Cycle 13 Finale
What happens during the finale of "America's Next Top Model" next week has been previewed by The CW. The final two of cycle 13, Laura Kirkpatrick and Nicole Fox, will have to battle wind and rain when the two elements are brought to the runway. They will also have to be able to pull the final CoverGirl commercial in Hawaii.
Laura and Nicole beat Jennifer An and Erin Wagner during this week's episode when their photo shots in Hawaii were graded well by the judges. One of them will not only be crowned as the winner of cycle 13 but also the first petite model because the show has particularly cast models 5'7" and shorter.
The finale airs on November 18 at 8/7c and right after that a recap of the whole season will be aired. Eddie Murphy is a guest at the final runway show.
The 14th cycle has been confirmed but The CW has not determined the premiere date. Rumor has it Miss J will be demoted from his position as judge. Supermodel Kimora Lee Simmons and Vogue's editor Andre Leon Talley reportedly will be hired as the new judges. The CW has denied Simmons and Talley's participation but won't say anything about Miss J's fate.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction